Reviews for Trust
AerisGhost chapter 21 . 6/20/2003
My heart was POUNDING! That was simply genious. I feel kinda bad for Kelly though. But if it were me, Angie and Diana and all of her other friends would be dead and she would move or something. But she would definatly be with JAKE! Sorry, got a little carried away. Just a couple more chapters to go.
AerisGhost chapter 18 . 6/20/2003
No! It can't be Jake. Well, if she can't end up with Jake, she might as well not have anyone. He was so perfect for her! Oh well. You've managed to keep me hooked, and in a story where only 1 person so far has died, that's a godsend. I can't wait to read the other stuff you've got.
AerisGhost chapter 13 . 6/20/2003
Jake kinda reminds me of me, except he's hotter and no one would kiss me. :-( And I don't work out, and I'm not buff, and I'm not suicidle (sp). But I do see where he's coming from. I hope he doesn't die, and if he does, I hope its defending Kait. Kinda a happy yet tragic ending.
AerisGhost chapter 12 . 6/20/2003
Wow, I was so intregued (sp) that I almost forgot to review this chapter. This is amazing! I have never seen anyone who writes this awsomely! I don't usually read 22 chapter stories, but I'm def. gonna keep reading this.
AerisGhost chapter 10 . 6/20/2003
You must be some kind of a god! Or godess, whatever. This is amazing. If this were a published book, I would buy a million copies and read each of them more than twice. That was just amazing. PLEASE tell me that jerk Cameron gets his eventually, and Kait ends up with Jake.
Princess Mei chapter 22 . 6/14/2003
Why didn't she go with Jake? Why go with Cameron? Jake is better! You had me on the edge of my seat with my face glued to the computer! If this were an actual published book, I'd buy it and read it everyday! This was one of the best things I have ever read in my life! You should pro. Great fic!

~Princess Mei
wickedzl chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
Even though i haven't read much, i like the way you describe your story.
anyonimus chapter 22 . 5/19/2003
Great story! I loved the amazing twist to the end. I have been reading it for almost two hours now. I couldn't stop!
Raven O'Connor chapter 22 . 5/11/2003
What a twist at the ending! I enjoyed reading this.

*sniff* poor Jake. I admit, I like Jake better than Cameron. He's my kind of guy. :)

Great work!
PhOeNiX02 chapter 2 . 5/11/2003
Pretty good job so far. I dont have time to read anymore now, but I will.

PhOeNiX
steph chapter 22 . 4/21/2003
hey awesome story but I wanted kait to be with jake hehe while I was reading the story I found out that I like jake, yes I like a fictional character :-) Thats how good you wrote the story i felt like i knew jake hehe. he's better than all the guys I know but, I was upset you didn't have kait with jake and you ended it that way . . . ::looks down at her computer desk clenches her hands in fists and repeatedly hits it chanting like a lunatic SEQUAL SEQUAL SUQUAL::
debby chapter 22 . 2/7/2003
wow. i am SHOCKED and IMPRESSED with your vivid use of language! This is an AMAZING story!(I spent almost 2 hours reading the whole thing..lets just say i got my parents pissed off) i LOVE your ending! Kait and Cameron are meant to be together! )

keep writing!

Now your fan,

Debby
Ellie101 chapter 22 . 11/20/2002
:::snicker::: 'write a sequel! write a sequel! y'know, 5 years later and the father is resurrected and comes after Kait again!'

I mean come on! What could you possibly write in the sequel? How Cameron and Kait's child falls in love with Jake's?

:::sighs::: Oh well. Sorry for that little outburst- I'm hardly ever this mean...(really!) it's just that I really love this story that way it is, and there's just no way to make a sequel without making it cheesy.

I'm probably preaching to the choir here, but I couldn't help my little outburst...and BTW if I had known that this was posted here- I would have pestered you w/ feedback!

This story deserves far more credit than its recieved! *Grrrr* Oh well, you probably know that better than I do! Anyways- I already wrote you an email- but once I saw that you were a little *short* on reviews I decided to leave you a whopping big one. The only thing is I came off as a little *bratty* (and that's delicately putting it!)

So I apologize to all that wanted a sequel. But I'm still standing by my initial opinion, I just don't want to have to erase half of this to word it more nicely.

Phew. I'm done.

The rant has ceased. )
Goss chapter 22 . 9/6/2002
*sniffle* *sniffle* WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I WANTED JAKE TO BE WITH KAIT :( life was so cruel to jake, i mean, cameron got the girl last time! (kelly) i thought it was time that jake DIDN'T get his heart broken. aaaaww, poor him. I'm so weird for caring so much lol, after all, it's just a story. good job though :)
Goss chapter 15 . 9/6/2002
P.S. Is there a sequel to this story?
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »