Reviews for Trust
Goss chapter 14 . 9/6/2002
ooooooo... i can't wait to read all of it! but i gotta go to bed now, hehe, i'll read it tomorrow. I LOVE THE STORY! you have the perfect amount of supsense and all that other mumbo jumbo. very well-written! :-D
Baloo chapter 22 . 3/15/2002
Oh that was great! The perfect YA story-so reminiscent of those earlier reading days-although I wouldn't quite classify it as "horror". Probably because there is no horror category in YA (you ever noticed that?... they're always called "thrillers"). But since there is not thriller category up in this section, I suppose this is the closest hit. ;-) Glad Kelly got what was coming to her-what a screwed up girl! And Kait and Cameron make a nice couple... though I have to admit I was rooting for Jake. I know they didn't have the same passion that Kait and Cameron had, but I get it was just that sweet-guy attitude that got to me. . But I'm glad that at least the two guys mended their friendship. That really wasn't something that should have been lost over someone like Kelly. Well, that's all I guess. Talk to you later.
Sweetie chapter 21 . 2/20/2002
WRITE A SEQUEL PLEASE!1
AGent Green chapter 21 . 2/12/2002
TheDarkScribe,

Hey, I really liked the story and the fact it ended was really cool. Like I said before you should write a sequel.
Agent Green chapter 20 . 2/12/2002
TheDarkScribe,

Hey I like how this story flows. I seemed to like Kait's character. Though all the madness of her time she is a good character. She is a tough girl.I really thought this story was good. I hope this isn't the end. If this is the end. You should make a sequel.
Claire chapter 21 . 2/11/2002
Aaaaw...so sweet.:) Sorry I didn't review the 20th chapter, I have a really bad habit of reading stuff and not reviewing it. Both that and the epilogue were really good. I loved this story, and I hope you post another one soon. You're an awesome writer.
shenlon chapter 21 . 2/11/2002
wow, this is my second post. i love the story. the ending is good but i wish it were a litle more scary since it was a horror fic. i hate sad endings so i cant argue much. well i hope u make more soon (diff. stories)
Mandie chapter 19 . 1/28/2002
My comments on the story:

Nat: that was...amazing...

Mandie: yeah.

Nat: Just.. wow..

Mandie: yeah.

Nat: ... is that all you can say?

Mandie: yeah. I mean, no! I mean... Wow XD great story, keep it coming!
Anna chapter 19 . 1/27/2002
Nooooo! Not a cliffhanger! Please update soon, ok?
Claire chapter 18 . 1/23/2002
I'm in love with this story! Please update it soon. The only problem I have with it is that you're kinda dragging it out...I mean, not much has happened in the last three chapters. Other than that, this story rocks.
Amy chapter 17 . 1/19/2002
why u leavin me hangin like that? write more soon PLZ!
PerfectAngel chapter 17 . 1/18/2002
I've been waiting waaaaay too long for chapter 17...hurry with the next chapter im DYING! ) E-mail me when ya post the next chapter, i dont wanna miss it. Good job so far-one of my fave fics!
Marie chapter 16 . 1/5/2002
Hey! Hurry! lol i check back everyday to see if it has been updated, you've really gotten me hooked. A lot of people don't know how to hook a reader-draw them in to the story, but you do! I cant wait for another chapter!
MARiE chapter 15 . 12/30/2001
OMiGOSH i love this story sooo much, you are a terrific writer! PLEASE continue! iv gotta find out who the killer(s) is/are!
Agent Green chapter 15 . 12/24/2001
This was another great chapter. I have a new horror story out you should check it. I am not asking you to reviiew it. But just to let you know. Keep writing.
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »