Reviews for Papercut
Jocelyn Raye chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Nicely put. I really like this. And I can relate!
Kentura Dragmire chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Unfortunately true. Not everyone has the strength to overcome that BS. And too many people don't understand what it's like to care.
OveR ThE StarS chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
I can relate to this poem, more than you know... very deep... very good. Keep Writing.
E. Gao chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
Gah! This is excellent. Raw and powerful, and most of all...true.
Dewie chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
Its strange... we all feel so isolated, like no one in the word cares, but if we could only all come together we'd probably be able to see...thats not really how it is. But we're all to afraid to come out, to afraid of rejection AGAIN... to let ourselves be that open, so we'll go on by ourselves, feeling so lost and so distant.
CrimsonTears1 chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
Wow. Deep and twisted, yet beautiful... That sounds corny... but it's true. This is a damn good poem and your others are good too. You have true talent, unlike those fuckers who just wanna be "deep".
Baron Evergrace chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
Wow...that's all I can say, because I suck at reviewing, and there are no words to describe this poem. All very true...A friend of mine attempted suicide a while ago, and when she went back to school, all the people who made her life hell were telling her how much she meant to her. *Mutters* Lying bastards...
Silver Song1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2001
Umm.. ITs nothing like "we laugh at you pathetic one". Your has a very eccentric kind of twist to it. There is a problem though. In the last stanza you end with a almost sonet rhyming scheme. None of the other "verses" have that rhyming thingy. It kind of makes the poem less than it is. Also maybe take out the punctuation, have only comas to show a pause. that way the reader is allowed to interpret it in any way they like :) Some of the word usage also makes it kinda sound childish at points. BUt I definitely like this one! Thats good "All PRO"
angelina cole chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
The way you wound in a joke, and the parts of it (punchline, etc) make it like you're almost mocking the attackers, which makes it that much more bitter and intense to the readers (attackers as well). I like the style, and for this piece I have no suggestions, I wouldn't change anything. Yours, ~ångie cole~
RyKnOw Starfuct sic chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
ahh to review anothers work is to realise that you take a chance at making them feel like shit.

don't worry fair gatti, Iam not going to tell you that this is a pile of shit, cause that would be lying,

this poem is perfectly worded, I totally know where your coming from, I understand.

keep up this totally kickass work.

-MAT
Silverspoon chapter 1 . 11/24/2001
Beauty. But, sweetie, you scare me with all your angsty stuff. Be happy, love, you're brilliant. Keep up the wonderful work though, you do it amazingly well.
Scully chapter 1 . 11/22/2001
Ahh society...gotta love it, no? This reminds me also of a song, called "little things" written by Good Charlotte. "The little things always hang around, the little things try to bring me down, the little things, they just wont go away, the little things make who I am today."

~SCULLY
Quados Amundae chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
Brings to mind a song..."I've known faces that have disappeared in time...Find me, wrapped in glass and slowly soaked in lime. All my friends have pictures made to make you cry. I've seen this and wondered what I've done to calcify. (I IGNORE YOU)...As I close my eyes, I feel it all slipping away...(I COME TOWARD YOU) We all got left behind, we let it all slip away...Take this away,I can feel it on my mouth, I can taste you on my fingers, I can hear you like the holy ghost, and kill you if you get too close...Well, now for my real review...I would say I can relate perfectly, this poem is my words, only written by your hand. I just want to tell you...Dolor hic tibi proderit olim (One day this pain will be useful to you).

-Q'Amundae