Reviews for The Divine Comedy.
KatyaChekov chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Very funny! I like it. I guess I'll see you in Hell, then...Satan has it in for me. I'll add this to my favorites to entertain me while I'm there. See ya!
Adamn chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
This story was hilarious! I enjoyed it when Metamor said that Lucifer could be his secret agent... This was great!
Alcione Pendergast chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
This is definately one of the more entertaining versions of Genesis I've ever read. Hilarious. :) I'd say that my seat would be reserved in Hell too, but I don't exactly believe in Hell, so... ack.
Kantessa chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
Bravo! Very funny. And if you get anything from the religious fanatics, (those people never read the warning signs) ignore them. That was a much needed blow to man(woman)-kind's pride.
The Final Dream chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
Ha ha! I can't even write anything that will measure up to how amazing I thought this was. Hysterical. That's all I can say.
biminator chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
hilarious. save me a seat.
Crazywish chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
i guess i am a sick person, because that is one of my favorite explanations ever! it's so unique, too, i don't think i've read anything like that before. keep up the writing. hey, maybe u should write a sequel about static on the reality show, and then it getting "unplugged"...

just some ideas i might find entertaining.

can't wait to see what hell looks like, mine is reserved somewhere near your's.
Casey Toh chapter 1 . 11/24/2001
Cy, I'm an atheist and no offense to Christians, I never believed or really liked god. But maybe you should be careful of offending religious people, huh? I mean, I kinda find this story wacky...but that's just me.
audig chapter 1 . 11/22/2001
hehee... i'm religious and i thought this was hilarious! God would laugh too, you are right!
Dana R. Luder chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
LOL, I LOVE it! It's so creative and just unorthodox to be totally amusing without being offensive. (At least, to me). Hilarious! Write more!
Cyberkat chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
Well, save me a seat, Trish. We can split a tub of popcorn. LOL

Thanks for the laugh, Gupta. It explains so much, doesn't it? ;)
Trish Bennett chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
ROFL! I laughed at it, so I've been reserved in the seat beside you. Very good! :-)