Reviews for Lady Claudette Blaise
zagato chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
good story.
Rivana chapter 24 . 3/14/2004
*laughs deviously* damn that was so much fun! finally a girl who knows what to do when guys don't take no for an answer. well done.
ItalianQT chapter 24 . 12/17/2003
I really enjoyed your story! I can't believe how mean Frenal ended up being i thought he was a good guy at 1st. Good story! : )
li wei chapter 23 . 9/28/2002
u are gonna write a sequel right? please?
li wei chapter 24 . 9/28/2002
ok.. at first i was sorta of rooting for frenal (he seemed so nice during the journey and aaron and claudette seemed to have a borther/sister relationship) but then i started to root for aaron... aaron and cluadette make a cute couple.. but i think the story is a bit confusing... however i hope you write more soon... cuz i like this story _
Earth Dragon chapter 4 . 5/21/2002
um the story is going a little fast but i like the plot
Earth Dragon chapter 3 . 5/21/2002
um... by validate do you mean violate or actually validate? *sweatdrop* i think her character could use a little more eh.. spice.
Zabrina chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
That was lovely keep up the good work :)
dhiammara chapter 24 . 1/5/2002
ooh, nice story! i like claudette's character a lot, especially her final revenge on frenal, the jerk! he he

- dhiammara
Jacquleine Schaeffer chapter 3 . 12/31/2001
Is chapter 24 the end or did you stop writing? If its the end you should say so.
Sirena Oculare chapter 24 . 12/19/2001
Oh! That was REALLY good! I liked the carving the head part. HAHA!
Jacquleine Schaeffer chapter 24 . 12/19/2001
Ouch, that smarts! I hope I don't get anything carved onto my head anytime soon!
Benevolence in Violet chapter 23 . 12/18/2001
MEEKNESS! Continue! This is a nicely hooking story! Claudette *has* to be rid of Frenal! Or...Aaron should get rid of him for her *evil grin* Anyhoot, continue!
Sirena Oculare chapter 23 . 12/18/2001
NOOOOOOOOO! I DON'T WANT IT TO END! *boohoo* You should write an epologue(or however you spell that)
dhiammara chapter 23 . 12/18/2001
yeah! aaron got her! is this almost done? finish soon! can frenal die? pleeeease?
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »