Reviews for Things Left To Say
Oshibori chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Another amazing song! I like songs that are good that don't necessarily rhyme.
Snowy Wings chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
This is so sad. I love the song, though, even though I haven't heard (I'd like to). I know what it's like to lose someone you're close to, so I can relate to how you're feeling. Good luck (and nice work...again).
iliveinadreamworld chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Another amazing song! It's so sad, especially since it's true! We all think we have so much more time then we actually have!
Jemini chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
This is really good. Beautiful.
Pretty Waste chapter 1 . 5/9/2001
Wow.. This is really good, which makes me way to cry, cause I can understand, in a way
stella chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
this song is really tucheing and in some way i feel the some hting as what this song says
Heretic angel chapter 1 . 11/19/2000
good!
Katie Dobson chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
OMG! This song made me cry! It amde me think of my grandpop. I wish I could've said good-bye to him. (sighs) Mia you RULE! This song is really good! I wonder who Max is? Do you think she means Max Martin? He died, didn't he? well whatever! This song is da BOMB, baby!
Pebbles chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Hey girl! This song touched me! It reminds me so much of me and George and how i feel now thats hes in heaven. I love this, this song will always be my favorite. :)
Rocketgirl666 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
*sob* thats so sweet! I like the lyrics. I wish i could write songs like that. Hey, ya know what? I'm writing a play, and i need lyrics! Wanna help?
the assmaster chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
I guess I didn't like this song that much... but I can see that it must mean a lot to you and that's what counts. I didn't know max, so it wouldn't mean as much to me i guess. lyrically, it's still awesome jsut like your other songs.
Stephanie chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
that was beautiful
Lorie chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
That's beautiful, you're very talented.