Reviews for P: Unique Together
yinyang-shadow chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
OMG I LOVE IT! KEEP WRITING FOREVER! um...would you mind if I copied this to Word and printed it out to showcase around my school? I SWEAR I'd tell them all you wrote it and that I found it on FictionPress! I'd put your name on the paper too! Pretty PLZ? Let me know at . soon, plz.-yinyang-shadow*fave author* *fave story*
Sarah aka Vega chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
Very romantic and keep. I liked it!
Mark Taylor chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
Wow, these just keep getting better (in the entirely ranom order I read them in). And I really like the rhyme scheme.
Wolf of Solitude chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
Very nice piece of poetry! I'm always writing about how my boyfriend and I seem like one, but then again, we really are two. But mine all stink - your's, however, is the best I've read. I was wondering about the title at first, but then it was cleared up in the end. That's my kind of poem. You have a great writing style and you can really go far with it if you choose to (which I seriously hope you are). If you ever do anything else like this, please email me and let me know. (Oh, and thanks for reviewing my fic!)
audig chapter 1 . 12/17/2001
it shory and sweet. i like the the line "i will discover you." it made me think that there really is someone out there for everyone, y'know? anywho, NQVVM for all the reveiws! (NQVVM thank you very very much)
Chester-Luver chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
This is very good! You are such a good poet! I was wondering if you maybe could read a story of mine titled "Love You Not". But anyways, this is the best poem on yet I think!