Reviews for Oppression, Government, military
The Angry Generalization chapter 1 . 4/20/2001
Well, now. You've just got everything there, don't you? Don't you think any of them are good? It's an easy job to complain an insult. How about finding something, a t least one minutely positive thing, about each of them? Almost nothing is ever completely bad. What can I say? I'm a stickler for finding the good in life.
DawningFlames chapter 1 . 4/19/2001
i usually don't like politics stuff, but this is cool, and true. communism is very well described, tho that's the only one i'm familiar with on a personal level.
Saturnine chapter 1 . 8/25/2000
If I must say, sometimes I love how people can put real life issues into their poetry (and songwriting, one reason that I'm a big fan of Tool). Very good.
Megan chapter 1 . 8/25/2000
Cute
na chapter 1 . 8/21/2000
i thought it sucked
Brianna Amara Mavelle chapter 1 . 8/13/2000
Wow this is an amazing poem and I think your best yet. It kind of reminds me of being in the middle of a Presidential campaign with all these governmental ideals being thrown at me at once. I like how it shows that each type of government isn't always the best and that they each have their flaws.
Kate Davis chapter 1 . 8/9/2000
At least I finally found a poem of yours I can comprehend! This one is excellent - you have a rare skill in being able to rhyme meaningfully and fluently. As an added bonus in this poem, you simply, but truthfully analyse different government regimes in a format that appeals to the 'average' reader.
Meagan chapter 1 . 7/22/2000
This is so true.
midnight neko chapter 1 . 7/21/2000
I like this one, it really gets a point across. I like your choice of words too.