Reviews for Snow
pointythings chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
This has some very nice images in it, and lovely repetition too. However, there are some lines that would be more effective if you split them in two, and I don't think the word 'care' is a powerful enough word to be used so many times. It seems weak. I also dislike the use of commas; it's unnecessary, and takes something away from the poem. And the last line gives a fairly good poem a weak ending.

Please understand, I'm not trying to be mean. Ask anyone, they'll tell you I'm a really tough reviewer. This is good overall; it just has some , keep writing!
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
I don't like it.(and grammatically, it's "cries")I like the image, but it's too unfocused. Sorry, just how I feel. You could improve it by trying to focus on some elements on snow, and not on this very fuzzy "snow is everything"- thing. I liked the beginning "silent lullaby", but then. Using "You" in this poem doesn't work. Personification of snow might work, as you have done... but "making friends with everyone"... or "meet people you love". Well, I might accept these ridiculous images - but the sentence; "Snow does many things" does not sound poetry-ish to , rewrite it. I think there is much more to you than this...
Skittles1 chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
yay snow is awesome just like your poem
Niggles chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
That was really good, i like non-rhyming long poems.
You said you were on FanFic? i wanna know your pen name there, i'll look you up!
nice discription of snow. Me likee snow snow!
Celestial Fire chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
I like it! _

I love snow and I think this is appropiate to read since it's been snowing a lot the past couple of days
Uncontrolled Molotov Cocktail chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
i luv your poem misao! it's real pretty! keep writing! it can only get better!
KNW chapter 1 . 11/24/2001
It isn't a crappy poem, it's just simple and effective in it's directness, don't put your work down, its not to likely to attract attention to you for being professional, and when its good like this it deserves attention.