Reviews for Kethry
Lara Bykirk chapter 2 . 11/7/2003
The ending is totally infuriating, but I wouldn't have it any other way. You write beautifully. I really, really liked it. All the unanswered questions... Keep on writing! Write more of this caliber work!
Lara Bykirk chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
This is a very interesting story. I havent' seen second-person work in a story before, but it does here. The sense that the narrator and the reader are both unseen observers is alluring. There was just one sentence that was strange. Near the beginning you say, "The air is cold and wet and perhaps you think you are now in hell." It doesn't work. The sentence is jarring. Other than that, very good.
Kuzuye chapter 2 . 8/13/2002
Wow! This is a fantastic story, and I like the way you told it. It's origingal!
Dianna chapter 2 . 2/20/2002
I see absolutely no reason why this story has gone unrevewed for so long! This is among the best stories that you've done! *grumbles* Some people are just so mean. Won't even read it or take enough notice of it to review! If any of those people are readng this, then I say shame on you! Meanie! Yeah, so, back to the point. I truly love this story! Once again it's among the better stories I've read. _ Keep on writing, please!