Reviews for Spirit Of The Moon
HERsheKISSxoxo chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
Great story though I would be better with more detail. Can't wait for next chapters!
midnight84118 chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
graet job

keep it up

hope to see more
ChristianAngel01 chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
Whoa! I wonder how this is going to work out lol I cant wait to find out!
Estelin chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
this was excellent. keep up the good work and writing. can't wait for more.
Cass-7 chapter 2 . 11/27/2005
I dig the storyline. Update soon please!
Evlyn LGG chapter 2 . 1/9/2005
I love it. No words surpass.
Sapphire Midnight chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
I love it! This story has GREAT potential. A little hint of advice though, (I hope you don't mind) Sometimes it's more interesting for the reader to find out what the main character's personality types are on their one later on with their words and actions. I *love* the way you gave them their own unique personality traits, but try to weave it into the story so the reader can figure it out for themselves instead of simply writing it all before us.
Don't worry, I know a lot of people who like to do this! I used to, too! I hope there aren't any hard feelings. I LOVE this!
mangagirl234 chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
Sry. I know, I know. I already reviewed in the second chapter, but i just read the third chapter at your website,it's a really good website. The only problem I have with the chapters, is because they are really short! Please make them longer!
mangagirl234 chapter 2 . 8/8/2004
I love this story. I hope Justin gets his ass kicked. lol. But in the summary pretty much implied that he was a tough guy, so that is a problem right there. But who cares? I don't, I want to see his ass kicked. lol. All those who disaprove of my choice of words, this story is rated PG-13, and in stories like these they usually have cuss words, but once u think about it, the words really don't mean anything bad. It's just because it sounds vulgar. Well anyway... back to the review. I see that you haven't updated since 2001, so I hope to see you putting some more chapters in soon!
Kairi-21 chapter 2 . 5/18/2004
ok im reading and im liking...
LunaMoonyScamp chapter 2 . 5/16/2004
This is good. I can't really say anything about the characters because...well I'm not sure I know them well enought yet. I hope to hear more from you soon. I really want to learn the ways of these lycans.
*Moony*
rinthoroniel chapter 2 . 12/10/2003
Wow! I love this so far... write more! I've always loved werewolves and wolves and I love the way you've written this, keep up the good work and write more!
ngt chapter 2 . 6/17/2003
Oh, pleez continue!

I love this story!
Sapphire Midnight chapter 2 . 4/7/2003
This is really good! I like it a lot! You definately caught my attention, though there were a few errors. Not many though, so be happy! _ Continue please, and e-mail me when you up-date if you can! Thanks!
weredragon1 chapter 2 . 3/6/2003
Very similar to Blood and Chocolate. Good though.