Reviews for Cross Country Love
Sleepless In Seattle chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
: )
depressed-and-bored chapter 24 . 5/30/2005
Sweet...this story was just sweet..it rocked! Keep writing.
SiobhanO chapter 18 . 4/2/2005
wow! nice story so far...i luv it:)
SiobhanO chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
chacking out morfe of ur stuff...i like this... . 1 question...whyd u delete the otha stories? they were so good...the boyz names in this story r a bit familiar...(no offence intended)...
angyal chapter 24 . 7/6/2004
This story is so cute. I love your characters. They are so well developed. You really feel like you are there being in the character of one of them, even thought its written in third person. You really have talent.
Mrs O-Town chapter 24 . 1/1/2002
oh my god! its 2 bad u got bored, i was enjoying that! thanx for explaining how Dylan and Sasha got out, and it was a little cliched that all 4 of them got married and had 98 degrees sing, but it was a really good story! can't wait for your next story!
Ilana chapter 24 . 12/31/2001
Sweet ending. Unrealistic, but who cares! it's a sweet end to a very good story. will there be a seuqel?
Serene Coolbreeze chapter 24 . 12/31/2001
The story was a good one. Romantic. It was detailed but not detailed enuf for me. I think you should write another story but this time don't make the plot so predictable. Add some suspense or someting. I will be looking forward to the next story/novel.
Bich chapter 23 . 12/30/2001
God i loved this story in the beginning..I gotta admit though, its getting a LITTLE stale..but youre a good writer, and the stories good so..Keep writing!
no chapter 23 . 12/29/2001
I think your story is geat but you need to expand on the plot and characters. It gets a bit confusing too as you bring in more and more new people. Also, did you know that chapters 22 and 23 are the same? Sorry to criticise, I do love it!
The Wandering Blue Andalite chapter 23 . 12/28/2001
That was a great story,very exciting _ The last few chapters were scarry,but thats what made it so good. All your characters are described well and have their own unique personalities. You did a great job on the characters,very life-like. Very nice story,I'm glad it worked out for everyone in the story. This story had a bit more swearing in it then I would like,but some if it was funny. The story fitted the romance genre nicely,lovely way how it all turned out.
Mrs O-Town chapter 21 . 12/26/2001
good to see the trauma of the last couple of chapts are out the way, but how did Sasha and Dylan get out? Other than that, i think this is cool and i can't wait till ur nxt chapt.
Bich chapter 21 . 12/24/2001
Em, Dylan And Sasha just...Got out? ::Snort::
Mrs O-Town chapter 20 . 12/24/2001
This is *so* not a weird chapter! It made sense to me! I like the way that you got the gunman to hit on Morgan! Lol! Keep writing more! Happy Holidays!
Ginia chapter 20 . 12/23/2001
Wow, these past couple of chapters have been kind of different but I still like them. Thanks for updating. -Gina
67 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »