Reviews for Cross Country Love
rena chapter 20 . 12/23/2001
heh, i dont know how to react to this chapter...Good job anyway though!
Bianca Christian chapter 12 . 12/23/2001
Hello, your story is the best, but you might have to take a good look at all the sentences they are missing the little words like "at" "the" "and". Still loving your story. Though it is a little predictable especially when Sasha and Dylan hooked up the way they did (More Mystery) anyway, I have to say it again LOVE THE STORY...I hope you get the mistakes cleared and make a real book out of it. If you do i will be the first to buy it tha't for damn sure.
Twisted Rose chapter 20 . 12/22/2001
I do hope the others will be safe. I really do hope you put up the next chapter in the near future. Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Iris chapter 20 . 12/22/2001
Hmm, a little weird with the gunman hitting on Morgan at the end, but no worry cause the chapter was interesting. Anyways, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :)
lizzie chapter 19 . 12/20/2001
wow you story is awesome! i love how there are four different couples and they all have different problems! it is so cute! keep it up, you could be a really great writer someday! all my love chica!
mrs o-town unsigned chapter 19 . 12/20/2001
ahhh. good thing uit wasn't morgan
Gem chapter 19 . 12/19/2001
Yep its got more exciting. I think this is great though keep it up!
Gothic Clover chapter 19 . 12/18/2001
WOw. This is an amazing story . Please continue!
Twisted Rose chapter 19 . 12/17/2001
Thanks for the real prompt update. I do hope that the gang gets out of this alive, and soon. Oh well, can't wait til you put up the next one.
Mrs O-Town chapter 18 . 12/17/2001
okay i admit it! i got bored with the coursework! i'm so glad i read this chapter! ARGH! please don't let morgan die (although that would be a nice twist!)
Mrs O-Town chapter 14 . 12/17/2001
SLEEP? u really thing they're going to sleep? I really like this. i'll review the rest when i've finished the coursework i *HAVE* to do. lol :)
Twisted Rose chapter 18 . 12/16/2001
Can't say I expected a situation like this to be in it, but nonetheless, it was still good. I hope you put up the next chapter soon.
Twisted Rose chapter 17 . 12/14/2001
That was a little wierd. What's up with that bellboy? You would think he would have gotten the picture that Sasha and Dylan were together. Oh well, I hope to see the next chapters soon.
Rena chapter 17 . 12/13/2001
Make one of them hit their Girlfriends...Or make something interesting happen. Its a great story but kinda dragging out
Iris chapter 16 . 12/11/2001
Yay, more chapters! And a little conflict between some of the couples, too! Very interesting. Anyways, great chapters and will be looking out for the next. :)
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »