Reviews for Cross Country Love
Myzteriahz chapter 1 . 12/11/2001
I am loving this story! It's wonderful ... the couples and the plot are both incredible. Please, please continue this - I can't wait to see what happens! You're an excellent writer, and I suspect you'll be publishing novels at top speed soon. :)
rain drop oh yeah still totally lazy chapter 16 . 12/11/2001
This story is one of the few I am always on the look out for and one that well surprises me every now and then. Keep up the good work. I will be watching (sounds ominous doesn't it?)
Twisted Rose chapter 14 . 12/10/2001
That was a good chapter. Hope to see the next one in the near future.
Rena chapter 14 . 12/10/2001
Ahh, its really good..But shouldnt there be more..well..problems or something?
Iris chapter 12 . 12/8/2001
You're welcome! I really liked this chapter. But then again, I love this entire story so far! :) Anyways, keep up the excellent work! And I will be looking forward toy the next chapter. :)
Twisted Rose chapter 12 . 12/7/2001
Man, it took long enough for Jack to kiss Kayla. The do seem that they would make a nice couple. Well, I really liked this chapter. Hope to see the next one in the near future.
Ilana chapter 12 . 12/7/2001
I love love love your story. More soon please!
Mrs O-Town chapter 12 . 12/7/2001
ooooh! Interesting...
rain drop oh yeah totally lazy chapter 12 . 12/6/2001
YEAH an update. Can't wait for the rest
Rena chapter 11 . 12/5/2001
Oh my god, there is NO reason why I should be into this, but I am. KEEP WRITING!
lunarecho chapter 1 . 12/5/2001
Soundin' good. I can't wait to see what's next!
Catty chapter 11 . 12/5/2001
SO GOOD! Continue!
Mrs O-Town chapter 11 . 12/5/2001
ooohhh. their secret is out! keep writing. i'm enjoying reading this!
Twisted Rose chapter 11 . 12/4/2001
That was a kewl chapter. Can't wait til you put up the next one.
rain drop - yep way to lazy to log in chapter 11 . 12/4/2001
OHH poor jack... Anyway lets see if I can repeat myself without repeating myself. I will be watching for the next chapter, You are doing a great job with your story
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »