Reviews for Angels Without Wings
KaronePrincess chapter 5 . 11/13/2007
hello,

aw..the is story is so good!

Please would you finish it! I really love to read the whole story. Please continue to update!

Thanks a lot,

KaronePrincess
Cyanotok chapter 5 . 8/12/2003
This needs to be finished and published into a novel. No joke. And I want the first copy. This story is that good.
Loulou chapter 5 . 8/20/2002
Aww thats it? I want to read more. I liked it
R.D chapter 3 . 5/11/2002
Oh no!

Echo... Echo... *Carr*? *laughs nervously* My my my. Isn't Carr a common name... Heh heh heh? *weakly*

Darn. Now Sara is going to be on Angel's case now that Dr. Carr's daughter is at their school, Angel is going to be driven insane right before testing... yikes. You don't give anyone an easy life...

And now Angel knows where Angel is! I smell plot devices...

I loved the narration when Sara went in... "like torn wings"... very in keeping with your title and theme.

Enjoyable, as always.

Sincerely,

Green Eyed Lady chapter 2 . 5/6/2002
Oooooooooooooooooh - poor, poor Angel!

This kid is getting it rough. Is Sara really going to believe him?

And Angel-our-very-own-Sirius. Did you mention why she was imprisoned, by any chance, and I forgot? Hmm... she was in a hospital... but then she referred to it as a prison... did she think of it that way because of their, er, *coughs loudly* medical procedures?

What exactly does this Testing consist of? And I love finding out more of what's going on in this world here. It's very interesting. Frightening, disturbing, yes, but interesting.

I love how you break up the PoVs so they're nice and readable... I did see two paragraphs in a row that began with "Still," - a no-no. But the writing itself is very good. You certainly have a gift for it.

NIce job; I'm off to read more ASAP!

Sincerely,

Jobey chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
Yum. Yum. Yum.

This is almost rather Giverish... but the characters are not so pinned down that they cannot be characters, which is nice...

I LOVED that beginning, when Angel 1 (I know you told me her name, but it's slipped my mind... Angelina?) was enjoying that pain and baffling the doctors. I'm really interested to find out what she was doing there in the first place.

I also liked Angel 2 (Angeliunius?) and Sara. Even thought I sort of understand your personal feelings toward both of them, I enjoyed both of them greatly. I'm clueless as to how Angel's going to get out of this.

This world was crafted very well, all the rules and regulations and their perceptions, very clearly, and not confusing at all.

I also liked how you jumped right in on the action.

Will review again soon (although you know my perception of 'soon'),

Auroress 13 chapter 2 . 3/28/2002
wow this is great, I love it keep this one going.

love ya bye
Gaea chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
Very good! All I can say is WOW. I love your writing style. It is very vivid and paints an intense picture. Please keep up the fantastic work!

Oh...and honestly, I DON'T want the two Angels to get together. I don't know, I just don't see that as a really healthy relationship.
Alexari Risk chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
I just finished Ch. 5, and I'm dying to know what happens next! Thanks for the e-mail. My fav characters are the two Angels...I really want to see them together...But then, I want Angel and Echo together too. Either would be great! So c'mon and write already!
Stormer chapter 5 . 1/11/2002
Okay, I'm aaaaall done! I must say...WOW. You have created a wonderful and original storyline here, with a great host of characters. I too want the two Angels together, but I think it's all the better if it takes them a little while to get their acts together. And when there's break up, there's always room for make up. Hehe. You're a very talented writer, and your strongest areas seem to be descriptive writing and characterisation. So I can't wait to read more! Keep on the brilliant work girl, I'm gonna go check out some of your other fics now.
Stormer chapter 3 . 1/11/2002
Hey there Dove, this is your ex-Mentor from DM here :) Just wanted to say that I'm reading this fic, have got up to chapter 3 and will write a proper review when I'm done. But I will say that so far it's gripping and very well written. I am looking forward to seeing how your storyline develops. *Hugs n stuff*
Bronwyn chapter 5 . 1/10/2002
AH! Poor Angel girl! *sob* Poor Echo too, I am startin to like her a bit more:) Still I want the Angels together...*sob*
Kagome chapter 5 . 1/9/2002
This is a very unique story. At first, some characters seemed completely random (take Echo, for instance), but everything has come together in this chapter. Please keep updating. I think I have a pretty good idea of how everything is going to turn out, but I'll wait until you post more.
Cyanotok chapter 4 . 12/15/2001
Wow, what else can I say? Wow. This story (or at least the beginning of it) is honestly one of the best I have ever read on this site, and I've read a LOT of stories here, just haven't written too many yet. Your world is intriguing, you characters, captivating. I can't wait to read more. The ONLY complaint I have about your writing is that it's difficult to tell when you change scences in the story, so if you could please work on that, I'd be happy. Other than that, DON'T STOP WRITING, I look forward to the rest of Angels without Wings.
umeboshi chapter 4 . 12/12/2001
dove, as always, amazing. i loved this the first time i read it, and i love it even more now! if you keep working on this one you ought to get it published. wai wai!