Reviews for Nightfall: The Second Season
daffywench chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
This is a pretty good storyline, but could use some fleshing out.
mystic-georgia chapter 14 . 3/9/2006
Your Nightfall series are extremely disturbing and fresh at the same time. Although I have a feeling that you've pinched some of the monsters such as the Devourers from somewhere, but can't remember from which movie/series.
Jack the Ripper chapter 21 . 9/8/2005
Hands down, this series is the single most perfect example of quality writing I have seen on the site in the years I've been here.
Shuyan chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Sweet story dude...it was awesome as hell, please continue you make great stories. If you have a chance can you check out my story Shade of darkness:The battle
zamnath chapter 21 . 5/21/2003
Good story. This is one of the few finished storys ive found that is actually long enough to take up a significant period of time. There are a few spelling in context errors and the characters come across slightly (very slightly) shallowly but generally a very good read.
unclepauly chapter 21 . 4/9/2003
Great stuff, even better than the first season. The House of Madness was especially good.
unclepauly chapter 14 . 4/8/2003
The whole flashback thing, coupled with the switches in perspective were very good and carried out with skill. And I liked the lunatic vampires. "Playtime?"
unclepauly chapter 10 . 4/8/2003
Really liked this chapter, the twisted wizard of Oz dream was very cool and the message it conveyed indicates that not everyone is getting through this alive.
unclepauly chapter 4 . 4/8/2003
Things are certainly getting shaken up, I'm eager to see what'll happen next...
Strider Hunter chapter 21 . 1/26/2002
Well Will, congrats on the end of a fantastic, twisted, sick, ingeniously thought-up season two! With Bill's leaving comes the end of an era, at least in Nightfall's timeline. His departure from his two old companions, Roy and Diane, seemed a bit hasty, but by all means believable.

So Neva's still "alive," eh? I like the setup, it gives Bill a few asses to kick while he's alone. True to his nature, Jim turns on Jeannette...excellent. I never liked her anyway! And that Brightton bastard...someone should have offed his ass a long time ago. Roy, I'm lookin' at you.

Season 3, I hope you have a lot of space for reviews...
Strider Hunter chapter 19 . 1/26/2002
So Roy's holy power worked this time, but why not last time? I guess it's all just a part of the holy mystery...

Too bad that Eric got fried, though, he was kinda amusing.
Strider Hunter chapter 17 . 1/26/2002
So I guess vamps DO yell out "Hey!"

Is it me, Will, or do you enjoy killing off some of the more sympathetic characters? First it was Shirl, I think, and now Neva's dead. Come to think of it, whatever happened to that woman (April?) in Solution Center, the one that Roy seemed infatuated with? I can't remember...

The ugly creature crawling out of a hole...it reminds me of the zombie in the "Blade" movie. Really repulsive, really a good idea. I intend to finish off the "house of madness" soon...
Strider Hunter chapter 16 . 1/20/2002
Bear, you trigger-happy idiot! Would a vamp yell out "Hey"? And Timms, why would you yell out like that? Geez!

Looks like all hell's about to break loose in the house of madness.
Strider Hunter chapter 15 . 1/20/2002
So Bill can control the creatures with his mind, eh? Maybe I missed something before, but this new power of Bill's "happened" too fast, I think. I don't want to say that it came out of the blue, because I'm sure it didn't, but it seemed sudden. I'll have to reread the parts with Bart.

You managed to capture the feeling of "real" horror, in the scene with Timms and the mad doctor. I was on edge the whole time, hoping that Timms wasn't going to be operated on...but when Eric reached for the tools I just thought, "man, this is the end of Timms." Luckily Neva, Bear and Dillman are to the rescue.
Strider Hunter chapter 14 . 1/20/2002
Hoo-boy, crazy vamps now? This world is really getting f**ked up, Will. I like how you experimented with the "flashback" type of storytelling, and you handled it pretty well. A lot of thought must have gone into it to make it all work as well as it did.

Aha! I knew that something was up with Bear and Dillman, though I thought it was just Dillman.

Things look pretty bad for our heroes; after all, surgery's coming up next.
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »