Reviews for Him and Her
Come Hither chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
I really like it, but poor her! Why does she think so poorly of herself? Why did she let herself fall in love with such an ass! I want to pummel him! Gr! He makes me so angry! It makes me so very pitiful, too.
Sam Sung chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
O-kay. even though you wrote this like, fou years ago, i think i should review. It's confusing. Really confunsing and it has almost no point. but it's well written
Rach chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
HI!. this story was good. though was that huge gap meant to be there or not?.

good work on this keep it up

see ya
Wosie chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
I really liked that. It was written really well. Please write more.
Sunflower Sarah chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
I think this piece is fantastic! I've always found it hard to understand why abused women just don't leave their lovers, to me it just seemed as simple packing your bags and walking out the door, and i couldn't get why they were so blinded, but now that i read this, i finally understand. This has given me a new perspective, and i realize that preventing and/or ending abusive relationships is way deeper than just leaving: everyone needs to feel wanted so badly. You have reached a place with this short story that is exceptionally hard to get to: the human psyche.
Valiant Valkyrie chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
mm...feels like I'm her
Our Behemoth chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Oh...that was very nice. :D
EDM chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
This one was pretty good. Very nice.
BakaChibiGaki chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
The ending was unexpected. I loved it.
StaccattoToccata chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
This was certianly a very intersting read. The gentle arc of the story, flowing easily from serene to protective to loving to dispair, all without inturruption or staggering changes.
My only complaint is that these were to be her thoughts they feel more like a narrative. The description is a bit misleading and you may consider changing it.
The ending is arupt.
But that's cool, I guess.
Daily Judas chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
This is the kind of story that I like for two reasons:

a)surprise/twist at the end (done in a single sentence - very powerful)

b)minimalist characters serving plot. Most people don't like this style, but, as you noted, it allows the reader to place him/herself into the situation much more easily.

Present tense owns all others.
Freija the Squeaky Coconut chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
I thought this was excellent. I think it works without giving the characters strong personalities; it works more to make the reader consider the attitudes more than the specific charcters.
Ruby chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
The ending just suddenly comes out of nowhere.
Ismini chapter 1 . 11/28/2001
I like most of your flat stories because of that; because the characters are flat and can be applied for anything. It's really convenient.

You managed to include the main subject of many fanfics around. And that, without getting descriptive or sappy and with an actual plot. Emotions, feelings and thoughts involved make it all more interesting as you go on too.

What's more, the ending came quite unexpectedly, making the plot more twisted and real, just like anyone's thoughts would be in that situation. Congratulations for another great fanfic, write more short stories and post the other chapters of "Kirai Ni Narenai" too!