Reviews for Runaway
rebelyell chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
Wow, as a rule I don;t really like sci-fi but I loved this story. This is an excellent idea!
Da One and Only Bugaboo chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
! That was like 16 pages long! I can't beleve it! That is so ! If you plan to write more, write it smaller. And this being one of the beginning stories, I'd have thought you'd have posted more. Anyway, it's cool.
SolarIce2000 chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
cool story.
kt chapter 1 . 2/23/2001
i loved it!you are a super writeer, have you writen anything else? i would love to read it.
RhiannonAmaris 10 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
I loved it. Keep it up.
Christopher chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
I like the internal dialogue concept. For the most part it seems realistic and helps advance or explain. So far, the originality is there. The concept seems a little far fetched, but having met a good number of younger people at coffee houses that get by on their own, this is not really that unbelievable. The chapter moves a little too quickly, but if the rest of the story carries well, that's good. Get people interested and involved. The princess seems to get through to the end of this chapter a little too easily with a minimum of trouble, but then again, she has taken the time to be prepared. Direct note to author: Keep at it!
Rihana chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Great. I hope it continues like this, although I think the story could probably do with being fleshed out more. They all seemed to get together too easily.(9)