Reviews for Unfinished Business
LupusAries chapter 40 . 2/6/2009
Are we going to see more chapters of this good story? i really like it. Though i cant really say it about Cassandra...who is she that she thinks she can walk out of his life and break his heart just to come back when it suits her. And that its best for her daughter is a load of bull. She just want to have a "reason" to come back... Your have good skills at writing your characters. Hopefully youll continue this story.
Mysticol chapter 40 . 11/9/2007
Love it.
boredshitless chapter 40 . 6/14/2007
wow again, you're such a great writer but thats no wonder seeing that you've been writing for over a decade already. i'd really hope to see the ending of this story but seeing how you havent updated in over a year i guess i shouldnt be getting all my hopes up. i find i like this story the best out of the others i've read of yours since theres more chemistry development between the leads, or thats how i see it. keep it up, and i hoping that you'll gain motivation to finish off all your unfinished works
youpin chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
I love it.
Pretty Senshi chapter 40 . 5/22/2007
It's really good up until this point. I cannot wait till I can find out what Sam does next with Sandra and Robyn.
The baava Project chapter 40 . 4/10/2007
Few typos, but nothing major. Story-wise, it's still as strong as ever.

I do hope that you'll update this again. Someday. No rush. (grins)

There's enough of a minefield just around Cassandra herself that I can't help but wonder how Sam is going to jump.

And I absolutely adore Beth - always have, but in this chapter, she's a treasure!

yours,

baava
abc123 chewy chapter 40 . 2/3/2007
i REALY like it...

update?
Susurrent Threnody chapter 40 . 2/2/2007
Whatever you do, don't let Sam get back together with Sandra. That is a disaster waiting to combust in a ball of flame and smoke.
Writing4Eternity chapter 40 . 12/28/2006
OMG, you havent updated in almost a year. Shame on you.
pinkfairydust chapter 39 . 9/15/2006
can you PLEASE update this story! it's putting me on edge!
Cherise chapter 40 . 6/20/2006
Sandra is bona fide crazy! Who causes such turmoil, then just saunters back into their life, demanding acceptance! She doesn't deserve a third chance. She made the choice.
pinkfairydust chapter 40 . 6/17/2006
oh my god...uh oh!...

i am in shock!...it is fantastic!just a few things though...robin and robyn? keeps changing and same with jeff and geoff..um..yea thats all! its great otherwise!
nicole chapter 40 . 5/9/2006
i wish you updated more often cuz everytime you do update, it's been months and i've forgotten everything and i end up having to reread the whole story over and over. please update soon, this is a really good story, and i wish the chapters came faster.
Avitaris chapter 40 . 3/17/2006
Gah! I can't wait for you to continue! Keep up the great work! Lookin' forward to the next chapter!
JennySmile chapter 34 . 2/11/2006
I don't know if this is purposeful or just an oversight, but I believe Robyn's father's name has changed from Jefferson to Geoff. Something you want to fix definitely, because it is very confusing. But I love the story, it's very good.
282 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »