Reviews for Unfinished Business
Beccs chapter 6 . 7/15/2002
I love it! Please write a ton more! Pretty pretty please!
Jax1 chapter 6 . 7/15/2002
Yay, another chapter! Have you any idea how long I've been waiting for this fic to be updated? Thank you very much! Many kudos, and, please continue?
Blondie2 chapter 5 . 3/23/2002
StoryLover said go read this story - even though she knows I hate reading stories that aren't finished as it drives me nuts when I like them and she did warn me this time! - YOU HAVE GOT TO FINISH THIS SOON OR I LL GO IN A HUFF!
StoryLover chapter 5 . 3/22/2002
Absolutely incredible... You just have to finish this story...
crissy chapter 4 . 3/11/2002
beth is adorable!
Arikiko chapter 3 . 3/10/2002
This is the beginning of a very good plot. I like it already! Keep going!
SAngel chapter 3 . 3/10/2002
ok. good. more. more .more
Your Chica chapter 2 . 2/5/2002
hey hey. Where's the rest of the story? come on now. e-mail me please whenever you post it. this is an awesome story. thanks. GREAT story
Blue Turtle chapter 2 . 1/16/2002
WJC, this is a really good story. I hope you submit your next chapter soon; I'm looking forward to it. Keep writing, keep happy! :)
crissy chapter 2 . 1/9/2002
interesting.
Light Side Master chapter 2 . 1/5/2002
Great work! I like this story so far. The characters are believable, and it's easy to get involved in the story. (Also, nice work on the summary. Odd thing to comment on perhaps, but if it hadn't sounded interesting, I wouldn't have read your story. :) ) I hope to see more chapters in the future.
WriterJC chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
This chapter is revised. My apologies on sending the unedited version! Tis all fixed now. Thanks for reading!
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19