Reviews for Unfinished Business
The baava Project chapter 39 . 1/14/2006
Hello!

I am no longer an active member of , but I couldn't leave this story be. So this review won't be helpful, because I no longer expect returns.

Funny how that works! :)

Bit of a transitional chapter - necessary too! Things are really building up, and I look forward to the next chapter. I truly like the interaction between Robyn and Sam, and how small things pop up that puts everything into clearer focus. (here, I'm referring to Mark's role in Sam's eyes)

Wonderful work, as always.

Regards,LoK
Silver-Dragon5 chapter 40 . 1/2/2006
This is a great story so far. You really do have a talent for writing such detailed romance stories. As I'm reviewing this in one big go, I just wanted to point out a couple of mistakes that stood out strongly in your story. They are mistakes that cause confusion.

First, the spelling of Robyn changes in the story. In one chapter, you're calling her Robin. Also, you've called Sam Steven in chapter 28b (I think). The spelling of Robyn's dad changes to in a couple of your later chapters too. One minute it's spelt Jeff and the next it is Geoff. And finally, Robyn said that her mother died when she was six and Jeff said it was when she was nine in one chapter. (I don't know if that is a conscious mistake or not).

I hope that all of that didn't seem like too much. Considering your story has 40 chapters, I think it's very little. LOL.

I particularly enjoy the growing relationship between Robyn and Sam. It is good to see that Robyn does not become overly jealous of Sandra's flitations with Sam. I think that might be one of the reasons Sam kicks Sandra to the curb in the end. LOL. Well, at least I hope he does.

Can't wait for your next update! I hope it comes soon.

~Silver
chocolatecoveredcherries chapter 40 . 1/1/2006
Wow. This is going to be interesting..Ah I hate cliffies hahaBut this was a good place to leave it, even if it was short (to me).Keep it up )
emerald chapter 40 . 1/1/2006
whoa...she really is something, isn't she?(-sandra)...so write more soon! and beth is such a sweetie...and tell sam to be a little mindstrong and selfish for once...
emerald chapter 39 . 12/22/2005
hmm interesting last line...and what's sandra doing standing near the car instead of trying to talk to beth? anyways write more soon!
chocolatecoveredcherries chapter 39 . 12/22/2005
Uh oh..shes there O.o

Yay for updates )lovely chap, as always, i wish it was longer, but what areyou gonna do.
cinnamon-24 chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
wow!
emerald chapter 38 . 11/12/2005
wow you getting into more involving suspenseful stuff...now you just HAVE to update FASTER! cmon girl! write on!
asga chapter 38 . 11/7/2005
continue soon please xD
chocolatecoveredcherries chapter 37 . 10/30/2005
I'd just about given up on you!So short *pouts*now i'm stuck waiting for the next chappie..(This one was very nice though, I love his secretary. Why doesn't he just tell her that he never reacted that way to them? , update soon!Very nice chapter-
raine0211 chapter 37 . 10/30/2005
the name went from claire to carrie, just to let you know...anyway, welcome back. nice chap!
kagari chapter 36 . 10/6/2005
please update soon
The baava Project chapter 36 . 9/15/2005
I just checked. It's been about a year since my last review. And yet, I was able to jump right back into this story as if I just put the book down last week.

Very weird.

_ At any rate, I'm happy to see the update! This chapter wasn't what I was expecting, but I am glad that we're moving on into one of the problems cited so early in the story: Cassandra. She's still a bit of a mystery, and this chapter is a wonderful opening into her character!

Please, if just for one spastic little fan, please update again soon. I love Sam and Robyn, and Beth too, and I would like a good bit to sit down to read about them!

ja ne,LoK
Second to last Dragon Mistress chapter 36 . 7/28/2005
I'm truely enjoying this 'book' so far. I hope that you post the next chapter soon. Im really anxious to see how the meeting goes with Cassandra!
chocolatecoveredcherries chapter 36 . 7/28/2005
It's so short! *cries*

In any event, the pictures you have on your website for the characters are lovely, the one of Bethany is adorable ) I completely , just curious, aren't Michael Raven's eyes blue?Or am I just seeing the picture wrong
282 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »