Reviews for Unfinished Business
Jessica Renee chapter 36 . 7/28/2005
Ahh you updated! yay!
emerald chapter 36 . 7/27/2005
that was so GOOD! i absolutely loved the chapter...i really wish youd update soon before i have to go on my vacation next week please? i really want to read the next chapter...this is getting into more seriouse fun and interesting stuff...write and soon!
FlyingPhish chapter 36 . 7/27/2005
great, it was great, as usual. I've been missing the chapters that you used to put up so frequently...was that only a year ago? hmm...Oh well, I do hope that you will put up "my Brother's Keeper" more often though, that one's my fave! Keep it up.
emerald chapter 35 . 5/2/2005
ugh you just had to stop there didn't you? that was just...amazing...i adore this story...beth is just so sweet...so whats going to happen next? you NEED to UPDATE ASAP!
AshKing89 chapter 35 . 4/29/2005
cool i like it but is this the end
nadi chapter 35 . 3/25/2005
imma cry if u dont update the story anytime soon...its too good and i wanna know wat happens! waah
muchluv4someone chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Damn! You are one hell of a writer, adn i've only read the 1st chapter! I'mm gonna enjoy this!
gribbid chapter 35 . 12/22/2004
I'm very much enjoying the story yoyu have started. The characters are very believable and refreshing. I hope that at some point you will be able to finish as what is written so far is you for sharing.
kelly chapter 35 . 11/4/2004
hi i'm on fiction press too(kelly4svs) but only have one short story and its no where neatr as good as yours!
a few spelling an punctuation mistakes but compared to the length thats not a serious problem. your characters names occasionally mix up (you called sam steve in the chapter where robyn finishes steve)an occasionally you right the gender of your characters wrong(he instead of she...thats sort of thing) more reasons for the more drastic of mood changes maybe (don't do anything you don't want to do though!)thats as much as i can find to critisise
must praise you for your ability to describe you character in so much detail without straying from the plot and also how you describe your kissing scenes with sensuality not sexuality(well there is obviously some...)
overall i love the story and can't wait to read the rest.
Irish Elf chapter 35 . 10/19/2004
why havent you updated? this story needs a conclusion b/t Sam and Robyn
JdAshleyG chapter 35 . 8/4/2004
I absolutely love this story. Please write more!
~*Ashley*
The baava Project chapter 35 . 7/27/2004
Hullo, JC! _ I'm a little sad there isn't more to this yet, but I'm thrilled I caught up. *grin*
[Sam stared at the television screen, taking in the information that the blonde-haired reporte{r} was stating against a backdrop of the Sauderbrandt mansion.] ~ Was that a typo?
[Why he had been afraid to open his heart to trust another wom{a}n.] ~ Wow, was that another one? heehee
[He felt comfortable, even eager, to release such emotions onto a piece of paper or piece of art, but putting those same emotions into words was infinitely more difficult. It was much more easy to show her.] ~ That really struck me, because it is SO TRUE!
[It wasn't helping him to keep himself together.] ~ *snicker* That is so cute.
[It would give her time to think about the drastic changes that had occurred in {his} life ovr a relatively short period of time.] ~ Did you mean his? Or hers?
["Morning'," he replied . . .] ~ whoops, what's that? hee
[He was just as much a work of art as the one that he had been working on that fateful {day} she'd stepped into his workroom thinking that he was someone else.] ~ Wasn't sure if there was a word missing there or not.
[Two pairs of stormy blue eyes turned on her, one pleading with a child's innocence, the other pained and uncertain.} ~ I only have one thing to say to that. WOOF. heh.
Such a great story! I eagerly, impatiently await an update! Speed to your pen,
LoK
Skyeanide chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Cool story so far! I can't wait to read more! )
baby-gurl88 chapter 3 . 6/19/2004
PLEASE POST MORE!
kilpty chapter 35 . 6/5/2004
plse tell me that id not the end of the story! rite more soon plse i love it!
andi