Reviews for Unfinished Business
Fluid Silk chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Wonderful so far!
Melodrama chapter 33 . 5/30/2004
Wow. Given the soap-opera-like nature of this story, I half expected Steve to become mad with jealousy.
Soap-opera can be fun, but I hope you don't take this story too seriously. It's amusing, but not great literature, I'm afraid. But don't let that discourage you ~ the world needs fun and lighthearted stories as much and more than "War and Peace"
Keep writing:)
baby-gurl88 chapter 2 . 5/21/2004
PLEASE POST MORE!It been a while
hearthands chapter 35 . 5/9/2004
Beth is just such an adorable character! lol. Anyways, this was a great chapter, update soon!
D.H. L'Orange chapter 35 . 5/4/2004
wow. this is one of the best stories i've ever read on a FF site. honest. I think this story could easily be published. You are a very very good writer, and your plot is so interesting. You write your characters very well.
please please update soon.
ewan chapter 35 . 5/2/2004
at last! new chapter..waiting is very difficult. ty
CynicInLove chapter 35 . 5/2/2004
*blink* an update? *blink* *blink* *blink* woah. *blink* haha im just teasing. this chapter was longer! ..i think. o tension about sandra. psh...bitch. tsk i should judge her though. but she doesnt sound like too much of a...stable person that beth needs right now. but beth does have every right to see her mother...cant believe her own mother scared her though. i think she's loves robyn. and so does sam :D at least i hope he does...or poor robyn. pah. incredible story! please update soON!
MusicalMooky chapter 35 . 5/2/2004
Beth is so cute, wise and innocent at the same time. I'm glad that Robyn and Sam have decided to take their relationship slowly. Sometimes when relationships are taken slowly , they are so much more special. This is great. I can't wait until the next chapter. Bye!
FlyingPhish chapter 35 . 5/2/2004
woot...desire builds. Anywho...i loved it mucho. But i do like the other one better w/ joshua's brother. update that one quick.
Shalea chapter 35 . 5/2/2004
UPDATE! This is really, really good.
*~*Liyah*~*
baby-gurl88 chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
I have come to bug you! POST MORE!
The baava Project chapter 34 . 4/13/2004
Ack! *makes a gurgling sound* You are going to KILL me with these abrupt "chapter" endings! LOL!
As always, beautiful writing. I loved the scene between Sam and Sandra . . . it was evil. And so real. Dee was a nice touch too.
But, you know, I am so thrilled we're getting to the heart of the matter here with Saunderbrandt's collection and the box that he had given Sam, as well as the attack on the office. What's next, what's next?
Few typos, if you want to know, but nothing serious. Inconsequential. lol
Please update again as soon as you can!
ja ne,
LoK
IceBlueRose chapter 34 . 3/29/2004
These last two chapters were great. I liked the way the moods just seem to switch. And again, more cliffhangers, though I have a sneaking suspicion that this may have to do with Sandra getting a lawyer. Of course, I could be way off base. So I'll just wait to find out.
MissChiaroscuro chapter 14 . 3/21/2004
that was so sweet!
MissChiaroscuro chapter 12 . 3/21/2004
thank goodness... a writer with a brain! hehe... - i just love the fact that your arguements have sense..
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »