Reviews for War
Just another soldier chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Agree, I'm a marine and proud of it, but looking back, sometimes I wish to rewind my life. Whatever happened to the good old age? You know? Ones where we only serve as an ornament to the country.
Pandaemonic Paradigm chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Lol. Yeah, that's pretty simple and to the point. Fortunately, the people that start war (i.e. Bush) tend to be simpletons that need to be talked to in such terms.
evilmugglesnuff chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
It doesn't really sound like a poem, but then again, who's to say that? XD

I totally agree, thoughanti-war!
swtdreamz101 chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
where would we be without war? unfortunately therez no such thing as world piece :S, nice poem
Black-Passion chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
it has potential, but right now it's very blah. use allitteration with hard sounds like g's and v's and k's to boost the intensity an bit. dont use the word "crap", it takes away. give us some similes or metaphores, and deffinitly add some imagery and allusions to past wars.
ps- it's not cheap and it doens't boost the economy
Miranon chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
The world is better without war. To bad its so engrained in the system of life, nature, and physics. I doubt we can ever see peace on this earthly world.
tofujunky chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
Yes! Yes! Yes!

Short but enough to say a whole lot.

Loved it!
Bela Lugosi chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
not necissarily a great poem, but i agree completely with what you said!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
the ear? *barfs* yuck anywho i think you are right.
CaitSpain chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
*stands on soap box* POWA TO THE PEOPLE...MAN! I totally and whole-heartedly agree. lol. I hate war. That's why, if any draft is instituted, you will be well acquainted with a non-law-abiding citizen. Fuck war! It's useless. Fuck it right in the ear!