Reviews for Another Forever
kalibee22 chapter 23 . 11/16/2008
beautiful
On Eagle's Wings chapter 23 . 4/4/2005
Such a sweet story - I can really feel for the characters. You have real talent for writing; good luck in getting your works published!
ilfirin chapter 23 . 1/17/2005
hello .. im ann banan the review before this .. one year and abit more later .. i still love this storY .. i say its the best on ficpress! it really is ... its just so ... really gooD ... !
ann banan chapter 23 . 9/19/2003
i dont know if ive reviewed before but i have to say that you're story is ... its just the best. It's my favourite story out of everything! I swear i printed out your whole story and you better PUBLISH IT. absolutely stunning work.
nagenya chapter 23 . 4/15/2003
If this is your unedited work from age fourteen, it comes as no surprise that you are now a professional writer.

This story was extremely moving. You made my words completely tear up during the chapters when Nicholas believes Caroline to be dead, and I have to say the funniest line is when "Cathy" says to Nicholas, "What kind of social circle do you run in?...A graceful circle"...lol, that cracked me up so much.

Point is, your writing is really powerful, dramatic, humorour, and the romance makes me swoon lol. So good luck with your writing career, this story was very enjoyable! I read it in 4 or 5 hours one sitting. )
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
suspenseful and intriguing. quite well written
sophiegrace chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
You know what. nevermind D I'm reviewing hehe so forget about what I said about the email standing for all the praise I want to give you. btw I'll try to get as many different people to read this and give their opinions

) This story should be read by every teenaged girl in the WORLD about what love should be like. and boys too when it comes to that ) and also. the rating of PG seems a little off. but actually it doesn't matter. Anyway off to review the next chapter. I'll be doing this the whole day cuz remember you deserve a million reviews right now encouraging you to SEND IN A MANUSCRIPT RIGHT NOW. No doubt it will get published. with those nice romantic covers with two people in a field with their hands intertwined. aw.
Faith chapter 23 . 9/4/2002
Wow! This story is exceptionally well written! Please let me know if you write anymore stories of novels, they are wonderful!
jolly chapter 7 . 8/12/2002
wow! what a great story. I can stop reading it. So far so good. Keep up the great job.
Jess chapter 23 . 5/11/2002
A Great FanFic! )
Freakage chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
This is the first story in a long time that has made me cry! It truly a beautiful story and it fully deserves to be published.
insane chapter 23 . 2/26/2002
Well written...I'll be looking for it in a bookstore. :) I hope you'll post more of your original work up here. Cheers.
Rachel The Star chapter 23 . 2/25/2002
It is amzing. Once again. I love this story, what more can I say? I also think that you should send this off to a publishers too. Please! So that I can actually buy a proper copy.

Thanks for posting this.
Lynn chapter 23 . 2/24/2002
This is a great story, and you are obviously a wonderful writer. Too bad you can't leave this on the site for more people to read!
Arikiko chapter 23 . 2/23/2002
You scared me for a second. I thought this was going to go on forever. Whew. I loved that. It was so sweet and happy. Just what I needed. A well-written, good-plotted, happy-ending, historical romance story.
82 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »