Reviews for Tears
this is britt chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
hello. are we the same person? I am sorry this happened to you, it was beautiful and very emotional (and God can I relate)- so no wonder your teacher cried.
Kairinu chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
That IS tough man ...I know how you feel though pretty much the same thing happened to me only it was with my first love I never got over but I try
Tracie chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
I know just how this feels...I was the same way. Now I just don't give a damn, but then I get moments of weakness. We've all been there, and those who haven't been there yet are going to be there someday and they'll get it with a vengence.
Kelli Sirenety chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
aw. I know how that feeling is. I went through that all through elementary school and some middle school. Kids are always trying to fit in, so they pick a leader and follow them. Well, anyway. Nice work.
A Happy Little Bumble-Bee chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
That's so sad, what a terrible experience. I hope that your life has gotten better since then. And thank you for reviewing my song, I'm glad you liked it.
SyKoticOrKa chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
I've been through all that before, so I could easily relate to it. I've had a friend who would hang around me, then one day just suddenly say we're not friends anymore. No reason at all. And we still aren't, because she has lied to me an stole my other best friend away from me. I too was a social reject mainly from my stuttering problem. I hardly had any friends at school from grade 2 to 10 but made new friends when I reached 11th grade since I went somewhere else.
Mark Taylor chapter 1 . 1/30/2002
I was crying when I read this too... Noone who saw this could dtill treat you like that.
reflection chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
Goodness, I can completely relate to this. There is such a feeling of truth and reality to this piece and its beautiful. You're a talented writer, though I know these meager words do not do you full credit. Please continue to write like this-you're fantastic! :o)
Rb chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
The purity of this story...the way it fits into my heart...this could have been me. It could have been a journal entry. This is a very real, true, pure story. I love that about it.
LadyIceica chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
I know how it feels to be a social reject, but when I was growing up I was also the fatgirl. I was also barely a B student. I hope your life has improoved, I know since I've gotten into highschool my life has gotten good. I have friends now.

Bye.

~*~L.I~*~
empty account chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
Awww... Thats so sad. I hope things got beter for you.
Ryu-no-namida chapter 1 . 12/7/2001
wow, that was so good. that touched my heart, made me feel like crying too.