Reviews for Secrets that only children know
Nm chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Wow, that was brilliant! I love the way that most of the story is so innocent and then suddenly, it's time to grow up and see the author's current world. It's really well written too. Thanks for the great read!
kissxinxthexrain chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Dude. This. Was. AWESOME! Kids, in a sense, know a lot more than adults, I think. I used to sort of fly from the top of the stairs all the way to the bottom in one big jump when I was little. There are 14 steps on my staircase, so it's not small. I realy liked this fic, anyways, so please UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Sally-andersonn chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
It was entertaining at the beginning. But soon it became very tedious. It is very lovely but try to shorten it or make it more interesiting to read.
sweetxinsincerity chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
The beginning was cute and I remembered things kind of like that from when I was little...and then the end was sad but so truthful...it really pulls the whole thing together and I love how you wrote this!
a r i c a h chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Sweet...I really like it. In the beginning...it's like...so? But the last part, it all comes together, and it's really satisfying.
kayttea chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
wow. all i can say is it's going to my favorites list. THAT was the BEST ever! keep on writing! sincerly Kashe
Misty Deadthorn chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
That's so cute! Not to mention insightful.
Sunflower Sarah chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
WOW
Simoriah Tyler chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
::speechless:: YAY!
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
I love your style, it's great. This fic was brilliant - I really like that type of fic. Anyhow, just saying it's good.

Cali.
CM12345 chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
I loovveee this! Wow! I wish I could write like this1 its sooo awesome! I dont care if its was written like... two years ago! its really awesome, and changes the way you loook at things. i wish I could write like this... its really great good job!
KaptainSarcasm chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
Holy shit! I don't know how old this is, but really, I don't care. I love this story, and I feel like I want to make you my honorary friend. But, alas, I know the best praise I can give is a review and adding you to my favourite stories list. Jee-sus, is this ever good. Your detail and style is just plain amazing and entertaining to read. Keep on truckin'.
vixxy chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
Wow. This is really written well. This made me miss those times when I was little, and that 20-year-old prom dress that my mom cut to be my length automatically made me the most beautiful princess who ever lived-even more beautiful than the Disney ones.
ShadowGal chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
This was great. It was really adorable at the beginning, and sad but true at the end. Great job! I like your style a lot!
Rb chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
And when I was a child, I knew that the next-door yard was the gateway to Narnia (easier to climb over a fence than to step into a wardrobe, I never had a wardrobe, anyway) and I would sneak into their backyard to see all of their beautiful flowers, and I didn't understand why they would get mad at me, all I wanted was to be in their beautiful world, and they should have let everyone see...