Reviews for The Fantasy
Fantasy Reader chapter 4 . 5/28/2004
A great story. I can't wait for the great mist of confusion to clear away, and the plot to thicken.
foolish Foxes chapter 4 . 5/16/2004
I love it so far, you REALLY need to continue your works! I NEED YOU TO! *puppy eyes* please continue dis.
Roxanne Harvard chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
Alright, I'm going to introduce you to a new word. This might be vaguely scary to you. The word is, "said."

You did not use it once. Not once. Do not make your writing florid. "Said," is an invisible speech tag; you need not be afraid of overusing it.

You should, however, be afraid of adverbs.
bubabaloo chapter 4 . 3/17/2003
Liked it? I've LOVED it! It's so much better than my "Fantasy Earth"! If I could write like that I'd actually have reviews on my story! *laughs* Anyway, great job! I hope for there to be more very soon!
Quira chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
Great first chapter! It's really exciting and makes you want to keep reading. I love a good fantasy
Hikage Ninja chapter 6 . 1/3/2002
*nods* Pretty good story...as some other people said, rather short...but lovely descriptions.
Fire Heart chapter 2 . 12/19/2001
It's rather good, but rather too short for my taste. One chapter being that short is much too short.

Keep writing.

~Fire Heart
Ivy Shingles chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
Hi! I like your lil story lots. Seeing it is really easy, flows nice too, please write more! :)
ericridge2001 chapter 1 . 12/11/2001
I really liked your story. The part I liked the most was when you said the footsteps were getting faster and faster.

Keep up the good work.