Reviews for Tod und Zerstörung
mikey13day chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
can someone gimme the full story so i can read it? please. i had it years ago and lost it. please help me find the story with azrael, brook, meghan and others please. message me here or perferably to my email i just love this story and never finished it. please help.
Queen of Irony chapter 4 . 8/31/2004
Morbid. Interesting, though.
- Karolyn
Post Script - Not to say that I have anything against morbidity.
Slideshow chapter 19 . 8/8/2003
I havent read this story for so long! Its so good! I can't believe you only have 17 reviews! I'm going to review each and everyone of your chapters tomorrow or when i get the time to. okay? and keep up the wonderful work!
R. Washburn chapter 11 . 5/23/2003
M, blood...yummy. :D

Anyway, would just like the point out that you used to word "demented" about four times in this chapter. Normally I'd have no problem with it if they weren't so close together, just thought that you should know.

Asides from that, I find it interesting how you added a little friendship or whatever between Brooke and Lucas now. Lucas seems like a cool character, but I just don't see what's so demonic about him. o_O Normal demon? Meh, him and Chain are both cool characters either way.

On a final note, I'd like to state that I found it funny that Gabriel was in this chapter, but he had no lines. As a matter in fact I've noticed that he's not much of the talker. Guess he's one of those awesomely cool strong and silent type. Would just like to see him...do more.
R. Washburn chapter 10 . 5/22/2003
EEk! Return of Voice. o_O That little thing just creeps me out, didn't think it could TAKE Brooke over though. ...interesting. I like the way it went, although the whole recapping thing with Azrael was almost pointless to read because we already know what happened, whether if it be from Azrael's direct point-of-view or not. I found myself skipping some of those because I wanted to just get on with the story and not read about a recap of a elongated scene in which I've already read and know the outcome, since you could have just mentioned Azrael writing it down, but whatever floats your boat, I guess. Just wanted to let you know of that. It was an interesting scene and all but if I wanted to read it twice I would have just gone back to chapter nine. Seeing that most of this chapter consisted of Azrael's soliloquy, I see that its probably just lengthening the chapter, I guess. *Shrugs.* Keep it up though.
R. Washburn chapter 9 . 5/22/2003
Wow, amazingly descriptive if yet hauntingly visual of the fight scene, you used your words well, though I do believe I see the word "lunge" a lot in this story, but that's okay, that's what a thesaurus is for. _~

Glad to see Meghan got what she saw coming to her, I seriously didn't like her. Can't wait to see more of what happens, if Azrael went easy on her with this I'd hate to see what he can really do, actually.
R. Washburn chapter 8 . 5/14/2003
O, I smell a fight scene coming up! Yay! I love writing these, will be interesting reading one for a change. I expect this should be gratfying. Die Meghan, die! Bwaha ha ha ha! *Wants to murder all preppies named Meghan anyway.* _

Anyway, great chapter. I see your just as sadistic to your characters as I am. Coolies! _
R. Washburn chapter 7 . 5/12/2003
Wee, train-jumpin' funness! I'm still not sure what Brooke's deal is quite yet, but I like Lucas, poor guy. Always getting guns to his head and everything. Mwaha. Oh well, gotta read more...nargh! Good chapter, love the way it ends, too. Have I ever mentioned that I really like Azrael? Oh yes, I have, haven't I? Oh well. Aha! I say it again. Anyway, great story, love the way the events are described.
R. Washburn chapter 6 . 5/8/2003
Gods, some of the stuff that goes on in Azrael's head in just so...fucking hilarious! I love it! Great chapter! *Is a pyromaniac as well, thus likes Brooke a lot.* _ I like these two, they're an extremely funny pair. Must read some more soon. *Eye twitches from being so tired yet reading so much.*
R. Washburn chapter 5 . 5/8/2003
Heehee! Yes, who can resist the power of lovable freaks, neh? I wanna dwagon!

*Cough.* Yeah, anyway...

Heh heh. That was interesting to see Azrael stand up for Brooke like that. Aw... I still wish he killed Meg though. ~.~ Oh well, if he doesn't find her I'll kill her myself in a slow painful way. Mwaha. *Gringrin.*
R. Washburn chapter 4 . 5/8/2003
Whoo, more character description on Brooke, rock on! Now I'm starting to like her more, and Azrael's gotten a bit nicer around her, I like that. _ Not quite as callous now, are we? Heehee!

By the way, I hope Azrael kicks Meghan's ass. _ She reminds me of some people I know.
R. Washburn chapter 3 . 5/7/2003
Okay, so you were right: Azrael is a little less cliché than he's first percived. Very nice though, I love his internal monologue as he sort of vetures off. Gotta keep reading, this is great. _
R. Washburn chapter 2 . 5/7/2003
Even more interesting set of characters. The whole plot and what they were doing was sort of hard for me to follow, but you did a good job with the descriptions and whatnot. For some reason I like Azrael's attitude, though I liked him better when he was using better vocabulary. I also found it funny imagining him now with such an amusing, happy look on his face when he was speaking to the crowd. Highly amusing. _ Brooke seems interesting too.

Yeah, obviously I can't wait to read more, will do that later. Normally I don't read stories on this site like this, but this story's awesome. Amazing descrition and detail, too, which is why I like it. Nice style. Well, anyway... Ja ne!
R. Washburn chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
Long, descriptive, and dark. Cool, I see a kindred soul nearby! *Points.*

Traveling freak show is right, but I like it. The characters are very intriguing (Azael seems a little cliché for a vampire, but that's okay. Dark and broody suits me much more.), for some reason I can see Chain being somewhat of a chuwaua (Not sure how its spelt.), which is funny. Reminds me of most teenagers today. I like the way it started, very long, nice, and it kept me entertained since I have no book to read right now. (Damn sister took my DragonLance book I wanted to read! *Shakes fist.*) Keep it up!
Slideshow chapter 17 . 3/16/2003
ah! this story is so incredibly good and so incredibly well writen and SO incredibly long! You totally have a writter's talent. Please continue )

Twizted