Reviews for Almost Non-existent
asanoharu chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
o! Beautiful! This is lovely!_
I Pinky Promise chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
Oh, wow. I really loved this. It was short, but it had so much meaning packed into it. Really cool. I liked the way your worded things. I don't usually like poems that don't rhyme, but yours is one of those few acceptions. Great job. :)
Protege chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
That was amazing. It managed to stay deep for the whole time, but seeing as it wasn't that long it is no great feat. Good Vocabulary, rythym, etc. All in All, Good Job!
C. Hoogkamer chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
love it
Elmo chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
I like this poem, you've done well. I am very picky about literature and am normally quite critical but this is good. You have nice metaphors. Let me give you one piece of advice. The line "There and melted in three seconds" is not necessary and simplifies your poetic style. Your simile of snow flakes is very good and it isn't obvious so I understand your wanting to explain it because when I first read it I had to stop and think what you meant by that, but don't make yourself sound like a simpleton coz you're obviously not. Don't explain metaphors. It is good when people have to stop and think about what you say. Don't make stuff too self explanitory, it feels simplistic. I know why you did it, and it is tempting because you're always afraid that someone will not get it but don't worry about that. Most people will and if they don't, it's their loss not yours. I like your poem, your imagary is great, but don't explain it, it doesn't need spelling out. That just simplifies it and you want it to be deep and complex. There's a lot to you mate, keep it up.
KG Queen of Pie chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
I flash like lightning, too. But I put my shirt back on afterwards.