Reviews for Principles
justhere4now chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
You are officially a genius! Your principles of life are the same principles I wish I could live by. I’m working on it, don’t get me wrong, it’s just hard to change. It’s so refreshing to see there is someone else out there who has the same view (or so it seems) on life as I do.
Izod chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
Ah, the bettering human soul! This is a good topic. Its one of those topics that alows for so much in put, and even out put, that can be continued by every man woman and culture. Its a topic that has been podered for ages even before Plato and his good old teacher Socraties. Even I'm working on something on this subject, though I doubt that I'll ever finish it being as this is such a large topic with so many varibles that no one can really come up with one universal full proof plan.

Xenotra did a good job at starting some thoughts going through some people's heads, I feel confident to say that. I believe Xenotra has some good ideas and every one should read it and try to come out of it with at the vary least the spark of thought to come up a way for them to better their own soul, which is eternally important for as Xenotra says " Souls don't die."

Good job Xenotra
LadySaturn1 chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
::claps:: Bravo! Bravo! That makes me seriously think now. So, the next time you ask me 'How's life'? it may take me a minute or two! _ ::Ikky jumps on her head:: stupid little furball. ::Ikky just grins:: Well, anyways...I really like this! I hope to see mroe philisophical stuff like this! (hey, I have a question for you: If you called a rock a tree, and a tree a rock, would the rock still be a rock, or would the tree be a rock?) I have stumped many with that one! ::Ikky giggles:: Ta-ta!