Reviews for A Day in the Life of a Beta Reader
Dexaka Whit chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Hi there. I think that this 'A Day in the Life Of A Beta Reader' thing you are doing is a cute idea. I read both 'Chapters' that you have written and I think that the information is very true.

After having said that I am looking for a beta reader who can be honest with me. Interested? If not, do you know anyone who might be?

My friends seem to enjoy what I write but I can never be to sure. It may just be the fact that they like the plot not the writing style, I don't know, but would like to.

So please let me know. I don't get on this site often so you can send an email to my email address.

Thanks,

Dex
MoonFire-01 chapter 2 . 7/21/2006
I laughed at this. It's pretty funny. Reminds me of my friend (she was my beta reader), she can pick on a story in a snap. I'm so tempted to tell her to read this.
Selah Ex Animo chapter 2 . 2/1/2005
This is hilarious! I love it!

- Selah
Catticus chapter 2 . 8/24/2004
that was great. please continue! extremely funny, yet helpful! loved it.
kay the coherent chapter 2 . 12/27/2003
Fantastic.
Saeger chapter 2 . 11/26/2003
But insensitive clods arent supposed to be useful! They're just supposed to drive you nuts...

This is seriously great.
Saeger chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Oh, thats great... I've never beta read, or had anyone beta my stories, but that was great... Especially the tearing ti shreds... I'd do that just to be spiteful (or at least pretend I did)
NewbiaTheElf chapter 2 . 10/30/2003
Hilarious! :)
LilGrimmy chapter 2 . 10/19/2003
Ha! Hilarious. I loved it. I liked the spelling mistakes that you probably put in there to screw us all up. (or maybe you didn't and are just changing your story to make it seem like you knew what you were doing. Im on to you) Good job you clever devil you.
Bachelorette chapter 2 . 10/17/2003
Hehe, where can I get one of these people? Oh, can you be my beta reader? It siounds very suol bearing and sisterly in a sterile internet way, what genius. Very funny piece, with ironic spelling mistakes, I reckon they're in there on purpose.
Prudent Skire chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
good, but perhaps a few more jokes in the second chapter (i'd like to read more : D)
Repair My Wings chapter 2 . 9/11/2003
write more of this please.
C. K. Holmes chapter 2 . 9/6/2003
LOL! You could do a lot with this, it's great! Please write more chapters!

P.S. I loved the "clue-by-four" line in Chapter 1!
Ares1020 chapter 2 . 8/22/2003
"How many Ares' does it take to beta read a fic?" Am I hallucinating or is that line just for me? Is it a new like gimmick? or is it a typo for arse? or is it just a freaky coincedence? is god trying to tell me something? what is wrong with the world today?
Hello my name is Mudd chapter 2 . 7/3/2003
I looked over what you have so-far, and it's the funniest thing I've read in a long time. Though, it would be nice if you went over how to beta read different parts of the story (like the openning, main body, and ending), but what you already have has me rolling in the mud laughing. Keep it up.
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »