Reviews for A Search for Brightness
Flutterlove chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Whyhaven't more people reviewed this? It's absolutely wonderful! It gives a new take on the characters, particularly Persephone, and I adore it.
Ebon Oleander chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Excellent story! I really wished that there was a little more with Hades, but nevertheless it was great.
zagato chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
Great story! I loved how Persephone's perception of the underworld changes. From black to color. Amazing! Please write more.
bluentropy chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
Absolutely enchanting! I love this myth so much. Great work. Now all I need to do is improve my writings and maybe, just maybe, I'd be as good as you _
Maen-mi chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
nice write.
CrimsonFuchsia chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
I really enjoyed your take on this! I love the new elements you added - the prophecy idea was very classy and added a great twist to it all! Also, I really like how you had Persephone want to stay with Hades at the end; this is my favourite myth and I always thought these two loved each other...
Bridget McKennitt chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
This was a splendid story to read, especially since I'm halfway in love with the myth of Persephone and Hades, anyway. I love your version of it and how she made the Underworld light up and how she wanted to stay with Hades after all. Very clever.
AlasBabylon chapter 1 . 12/13/2001
Very nicely done Myriad! I look forward

to much more!
Tracy chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
Awesome awesome story! It was so vibrant and descriptive. I'd write more but I have to go back and read it again! :) - TW
MattM chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
Welcome to , Myriad! And congrats on a well-done inagural tale. Such vivid imagery, lush descriptions, credible dialogue construction... It was hard not to feel like I was there! Bravo!
Catch chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
Gives a classic a new perspective, gives Persephone a nickname, and the vivid imagery is wonderful. I like.