Reviews for Anger
Afrodude chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
man i cannot see any thing wrong with your grammare. you can write about shit things and make them sound interisting and that takes real talent congrats
Anendel chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
Aye very nice, (ermm should i out nice?) know how you feel been there but the old 'ignore them' p'char have me size 11 where the sun dont shine! Funny people didnt bother me after that 0_0!
H. B. Dragonheart chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
...Whoa. I know totally what you mean. That's... so true. I speak as someone who's been through the same sort of tough times for different reasons. Phroo.
Thistle chapter 1 . 1/9/2002
Your spelling and grammer doesn't count, it's the story that matters and this is great. This is something I'm sure everyone can relate to and it's brilliantly written. Well done!
Sarah LoTuS chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
This was quite good. Similar to experiences I have had, so I know wher it's coming from. I hate the popularity shift. So glad that shit ended with high school!

Anyway, nicely written, and sadly emotive without being too self-pitying. I liked it.
zeldabubbleztimberlake chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
wow this is so f***ing true i can so relate to this-wow ur a really great writer! :)
vbvbvb chapter 1 . 12/15/2001
Great story as always _ I feel the same way as the person at times so I can relate to the feelings. Keep writing stories!
arikara chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
mega cool, very depresing, not about you i know but very true to some people. keep writing loads a love me
KirjavaLyra chapter 1 . 12/13/2001
That's weird. What does it mean?
Mackenzie Anderson chapter 1 . 12/13/2001
i think we've all felt like this at some time or another.. i like this piece.. i would comment on it more, but there's so much going on i'm not sure where to begin.. but yeah, i get what you're saying.. and it's an awesome story.
the shade chapter 1 . 12/13/2001
that was cool shad. and i hope that you were'nt bein serious cos you know my num. and where i am if ever want to talk. but anyways still a cool fic. rock on greebos!