Reviews for Project Aidan
Ella Way chapter 4 . 2/3/2008
This is a great story!

There were few errors that jumped out at me

and I loved the persepective

and the way you tell Rosalie's story!
an ebony flame chapter 3 . 5/31/2002
this is going on my favourites list, most definitely. please tell me when you update, because you have to update. please...

-an ebony flame
an ebony flame chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
this is absolutely stunning. i haven't read anything this beautiful on the internet in a long time. i am definetly continuing this!

-an ebony flame
Louest chapter 3 . 4/24/2002
The new chapter is amazing, as were the other two. I can't wait for more! I love the way you write, it's so simple, yet it's really not. Beautful work!

-Lorianine
Wasurera chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
I'm liking this a lot, dearie! I think that the way you are writing the story does it great justice, and I'll do more work on the manga for it. ;) This will become manga!
ryuu kaze chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
Wow, very beautifully written! Your style is very original. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Achiyo1 chapter 2 . 1/26/2002
Wow, please continue with this!

Talk about a cliff hanger, I love your style of writing. Cheers!
Crazy4teggs chapter 2 . 1/26/2002
It's good! Keep on writing! I want to know more... I love the way you portrayed the whole plot, loved the way you ended Chapter Two! Write on!
Neya Trinidad chapter 2 . 1/26/2002
ohmigosh. this is really well written. I like it A LOT. i can't wait to see more!
HopefulDreamer chapter 1 . 1/26/2002
Excellent! I love the way you portray the narrator's feelings and the original plot. I can't wait until the next chapter, so put it up soon!
Louest chapter 2 . 1/26/2002
Aww... That was so sad and depressing. You have a great knack for writing feelings and thoughts out so well. You really made it seem as if I knew these people. It was a beautiful story, please continue.

-Lorianine
Hazel Rauselt chapter 2 . 1/11/2002
Ah! This is very good. I'm really curious as to what Aidan will be about and the continuation of this novel _
gaile chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
deep, really dedep. By the way, I love your summary, just so you know you don't suck at them (like half the other authors, myself included, do) :). Write more please.