Reviews for Revealed
My Deepest Regret chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
wow that sux i would kill myself before i went home if some one told an adault...
Runa chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
This story, it's just so amazingly scary how it fits my life...thank you for writing it, it just makes things seem a little better to know that I'm not the only one going through this kind of stuff...thanks again.
Shinatoa chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
let your parents find out, nothing worse than what you're doing to yourself can happen. AHH! ::bangs head:: oh fuck, i've been listening to my counselor for too long! okay, i take that back. the counselors are bastards, but the rest of it's cool. the medicines give you an excuse to fall asleep in school!
subhumans8 chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
the samne thing happened to me! my "friend" told the school counclor about my vutting and now im all fucked...stupib people who think theyr "helping" gerr..oh, yeah, your poem is really really good!
benbrattlover chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
OMG! I know EXACTLY what you're talking about! The same thing happened to me, and it totally ruined high school for me, and has destroyed my life as a result. I can TOTALLY relate to this poem. For me, to this day I HATE whoever it was that narcked on me to the school administration. I HATE them so much that to this day, if I saw them now, I would literally kick the sh-t out of them! I HATE their guts! They have ruined my life!

Anyway, great poem!
SilverTear3 chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
woah...that's realy good, it really describes how i felt when a similar incident happend to me...wow...thanks...good work!
Damaged chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
I've been here before! Some friends ratted on me about my cutting to a teacher who reported me to the school counselor. You can imagine what happened when my parents were notified. Keep writing!
dingbats247 chapter 1 . 12/18/2001