Reviews for Fallen Scythe
Dying Rose chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Wow...This is truly what one calls "Poetry". It's so deep and well written, the imagery is incredible. Striking, true, and an incredible picture of death. Good job!
addie pray chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Cold, dead, and awesome. Well done.
untilI chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Beautifully written! The perfect picture of death and darkness! I loved the first three lines, they really set the sence and brought of a feeling of isolation and helplessness. Keep up the good work-I look forward to reading more!~Dream Forever
Neon Warning Bearer chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
Morbid, isn't it? Oh well, my Legolas and Hiei muses love it. Then again, they are my killer muses. Don't ask. Very good. I have seen better come from you though. Write another soon.

Hn. Ja ne.
hurtmushroom chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
Wow, very good. Kind of dark - well, ok, it's about Death...Loved it!

cio, hoellenwauwau
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
Oh, boy... That was awesome! Dark, creepy, but I loved every word of it. Sorry, I'm a bit overwhelmed to give you a more detailed review. I have a strange taste for the darker aspects of life and this definitely struck a cord.
MadMorrow chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
Nice poem, it's morbid and a bit myserious - I like it.

At first I thought it was just about death in general. After finishing it I think slightly differently, it feels like it's about a mortal serial killer. Either he uses a scythe or visualizes his knife in that way, maybe believing he is some angel of death.

Maybe my analysis is wrong, I like your poem either way :)
Cendra chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
Very nice; I like the morbid feel to it. It's blunt, yet thought-provoking. Well done.
DeathResurrected chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
Hm, I do wonder what your English teacher thinks of this. Interesting, like me. o. :need saiylen voodoo doll: :strangle, strangle: hehe
Teeto chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
Wow - creepy, yet powerful! Nice - very nice...*claps*
AaZz chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
**speechless**
Moonwinges chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
This poem is really angsty, in a scary sort of way. I can sort of tell you wrote to fufill a criteria - it isn't like most of the stuff you write. It does make you think though, and the way it flows downwards reminds one of a waterfall - or a stream of blood, depending on what mood you are in. Although it is definitly a good agst poem, I think I like you in your happier moods better.

Thanks for the review of The Visitor! You and me have a review-conversation going on here . . . by the time this stops I'm going to have reviewed all of your work, I swear . . . Of course, that's not nearly a bad thing. Anyhow, I had a very similar experience when I brought my "Story of the Faes" into school. I poured my heart and soul into that one, and thought it was really good - descriptions, plot, everything, I had tried my absolute best - and then I was completely crushed when everyone just thought my story "weird", and didn't understand what I was trying to say at all. I was absolutely heart-broken, and couldn't figure what I could possibly have done wrong . . . I figured it out later, but I am still under the impression that most of my weird. As for the Visitor, I was stuck for ideas - I didn't want my English teacher to think my writing was weird, but then I just thought "What the heck?" and went all the way. I'm usually not for all that "everything is evil" stuff either, but a lot of the time authors bash humans for being blood-thirsty murders while, in reality, the entire WORLD is bloodthirsty if you look at it that way.
Spike-Wolf chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
Hey: this si Sminleo Joe-Billy-Bob's alter ego!

Review: Nice I really liked the last 2 lines 'Nothing to help, they're gone' yup! Keep on writing!

Furamingu
Carter Tachikawa chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
Ah, chilling. I'm sorry if I'll I'm reviewing is your poetry, I have to get off line soon. Anyway, good stuff. I really can't say anything more intelligent cause it's well-written. KIU~CT
Ki-rae chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
Ooh heavy stuff... I like heavy. It's good to see what you write like when wrapped in diffeent emotions. I like the shortness of your sentences, simplistic and minimle(sp? head's gone blank) yet quite harsh.

As always, Thank you for reviewing, you give great reviews! And yes, you can write the roman thing, the whole bare knuckle fighting thing has been done before... I really am not that original...I look forward to seeing it!

Oh yeah and keep writing that card zero story!