Reviews for Dreams of Fire
Siph Speigel chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Very descriptive, and not overbearing. It's a rare talent.
But I read a few of your latest entries, and it seems like your work started falling off.
These towards the bottom are much better in content and creativity. You do good work, dont let it fall off.
Sylvia Sylverton chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
you always seem to write with such exquisite imagery, keep up the good work.
Magpie Poet chapter 1 . 6/10/2003
nice images, can picture everything, and the fire flickering
fallingintoyou chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
this is so pretty! I love it! Keep up the good work!
Rhiannonn chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
wow...I liked the rhythem to this one...check your Bio..you got some typos
Rini chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
very good I like the image... thanks for the review for "unknown love" you asked where I got the theme from, and its hard to remember heh () but I usually just come up with a title and then work from what I got there. Glad you liked it, email me or whatever anytime you want. Keep writing, I like your work.
bad kitten804 chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
i loved it! i wish i had your talent!

lots of love,

kitten
Senshi no Life chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
hey Akira! Great poem! I hate you cause I'm jealous of your talent! lol. Well, I'll se ya later!
Adbrith chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
Hey Akira.. whats going on? N2MH. just chilli trying to get started on fanfiction again... I am lazy.. but hopefully not for long. I loved your poem! very orignal! The Dark to Light thing is cool. Well send me an reveiw some time.. catch ya lata. If youu hurry you will be my first review!

IXOYE

Adbrith
Evil Inside chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
Ah.. Beautiful, touching, a complete baffling poem that casts a spell of beauty. You have a great talent. Never lose it.
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
I liked the ending a lot. Very refreshing.
Selena Benilo chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
It reminds me of something I've heard of before. Very nice!
HAA chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
i like your descriptions- i can see it