Reviews for God Hid the Razor
My Hidden Words chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Okay: I love your poems! Their content is pretty cool and the writing is also very well done! Keep up the great work!
Shrine's Incense chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Like the person before, I smirked at the ending line. But I see how you would mock a god who doesn't allow people to die when they want.
I'd go on, but I'm not up for a religious (or anti-religious) monolouge. Great poem.
Alchera chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
Wow. That was an awesome poem. Somethin like that happened to a friend of mine. She had been collecting pills for a while and had them organized in shape and color. She went up to her room to take them all so she could die and the whole box was gone, but no one was home and she never found them.

About the whole 'mockng God' thing, I think that it could be like you said- He denies death to those who want it most, but that's only a surface thought. At first it may seem like he's being cruel, but then you realize that good things have happened since then and if you'd died, you would have missed it all. Just a thought from a semi-suicidal person with a very-suicidal best friend.

Sorry this is so long, but it was THAT good a poem. Awesome.

Elena
The Darkened King chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
Actually, I was mocking God. It was to say that he (or should that be He?) will deny death to those that truly need it, as cruel as he is.
zorrodude841 chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
Finally, some faith on your part! This poem should be labeled inspirational, showing that God does care about his children.

Or are you mocking God?
Liebe Sasa chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
This is my own interpretation and connection to your poem, but I have felt like this. Ready to just leave it all behind, to let go. Yet when it gets to the time to actually do the deed, you can't. I am agnostic, so I don't connect exactly with the undertide of religion you have in here, however I still understand it. Good Job.

Mizery Rose
Anarchy Star chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
I know how that is. My boyfriend found my knife and took it away.. *sigh*
Zidane 2003 FFIX chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
Wonderful, this is the way it goes with lots of people.
Suicidal Butterfly chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
I like this one alot. I'm Christian. Real sweet. TO bad thats not how it went for me
The Darkened King chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
Oh no, I don't actually feel that way. I know God cares for me, but I'm glad you like the poem.
Drake Covens chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
I love it and I feel sorry for you that you feel that way.
Bitterscarlet chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
I hope you intended that to be funny because I laughed. 'Twas cool.
Ami10 chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
Awe,heart breaking, I liked this.