Reviews for Leah's Rhapsody
BWeep chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Wow...Your story is so story!
Mina Skywalker chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
This is so good! I loved this story. It's an amazing short story, and I think it SHOULD be published! It appears you have a great love of music! The way you described the passion shows that you yourself have experienced it. If you arn't too busy, I would be honored if you would read and review my work The Violin. Please offer construtive critisism! Thank you in advance! Great story and keep up the wonderful work!
Mina Carlisle chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
This is bittersweet. Sad that she has lost everything, yet happy that she can live on. You are a fantastic writer. I liked how you incorperated the ghetto uprising (so the year is 1943 April, to be exact. I'm such a nerd, sorry) I've got something like this posted, but its a different take on all the Uprising business, the characters aren't Jews, but the things that happened in Warsaw was just as horrible as what happened in the ghetto. Its called Death of a City: The Warsaw Uprising if you have the time to check it out. Loved the story, I play the violin, too and it is so hard to learn so is she a beginner when she is playing at the end? Or does this bit span across a year or two? But it doesn't matter. Great story!
Psycho Violinist of Silentwood chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
Wow. It's wonderful. You captured the Leah's and Herr Goldstein's character so well. The soul of the music was also very touching.
Sanguine Rose chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
I love the description and the heart you put behind this story. While I read it, I could almost hear the echoes of the violin's lilting melodies.
Forestsilver chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
Do you play any instruments? It sounds like you have a love for music. I play the violin myself, and I liked this piece.
Chelsey chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
) Aye, This is a very good story. Made me cry, it was that good. Like it. :)
Le Doux Coeur chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
Mon Dieu.. That was stunning! Amazingly written, the passion was clear. One of the best writings I have read on this website. You are truly talented and I hope you continue to write and develop your talent.
Alisha Rubinstein chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
This is excellent! I love it so much I am crying!
Taisei Fuma chapter 1 . 12/24/2001
That was the most touching and sweetest story I have every read! You should turn this into a full length novel!
S chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
That was an amazing, poignant story. It made me weep! You seem to have an excellent understanding of the power of music, the universal language, and the passion that music can be! Happy Holidays!