Reviews for mean mommy
sparklingblueeyesbaby chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
I really liked yopur story. It's really funny but has truth to it also becuase some parents are really like that.I think that your a really good writter. As a writter myself I like to read other writter's story's and poems. I hope that you keep writting because you seem to have areal knack for it. Please feel free to e-mail or Im me. my s/n is sparkling_blue_eyes_baby
picaropicara chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Well it made me laugh lol
Whoorderedroomservice chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
! Funny!
minnielover chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Yeah, I used to think like that sometimes too about my mom
bubabaloo chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Wow... and I thought I was bad? Well, just do what I do, flat out refuse. I whine, actually... drives my mother nuts! Lol, good job!

~*S.J. Winter*~
wolfperson1 chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
Kind of agree with EternalDreams, but I have a dark mind. Cool story, though.

One question, what's wrong with the men in the white coats.

*pats man in a white coat*

I see them all the time. They're perfectly nice people. *nods* ;)

I'm going to read more of your stuff now.

-Wolf/Ashley (you know me as the second name.)
spunkiegirl chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
(once again, this is the author's friend. for some reason, the author can't log out)just saying 'hi'. again.
Luceid chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
I have o admit that that's strange, but *flashes a thumbs up*Cool! *hugs Spunkie* it's alright, the men will go away...someday...*looks around* there they are! *runs away screaming*
i am silly goose chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
hi...you reviewed my tic-tac story...or whatever it is and i promised that if people reviewed it, i would review their story as well...so here i am...this was cute...very cute...ok goodbye!
Interlude chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
i don't think she sounded that mean... sure, she didn't let her daughter have a life, but... it was funny though. but of course, in my mind the picture of a mean mom would be one who beat, abused verbally/physically, drank, didn't love, didn't care about the child... well, i'm sure all of you understand. that picture kinda kept the story from being as funny as it should of been. i did like the "death threats" part.
Leo Dragoness chapter 1 . 12/27/2001