Reviews for Pawn's Game
Gia Pang chapter 7 . 8/28/2003
Lovely story! I noticed you haven't updated in a while, and I hope you continue this! _ UPDATE SOON!
Ouvalyrin chapter 7 . 8/15/2003
You've been updating Glitch (which I love) but it's been over a year for Pawn's Game (which I also love). What's up with that?
ola chapter 7 . 6/23/2003
you haven't updated in more than a year! should i assume that this story won't be finished? i really hope not. (i mean, i really hope you'll fnish it). it's great. please PLEASE write more! )
Burkoski chapter 7 . 6/16/2003
Here I am: reading fiction at 10:16 at night, knowing fully well that I should sleep because I have to write an english exam in the morning, knowing fully well that I will NOT sleep...and wondering why you guys don't update this one.
Flyet chapter 7 . 5/22/2003
LOL... Update soon, PLEASE!
Ayakaishi Fei chapter 7 . 5/21/2003
Wow, this is *so* good, and so funny, and cute and...

I'm running out of adjectives, but I really like this, and it ends at such a good bit.

Write more? Please?
James chapter 7 . 4/28/2003
When will you have another chappie up? I can't wait to read more!
White Raven chapter 7 . 4/6/2003
i dont know which story i like better, Glitch or Pawn's Game. *whimpers* either way u have to update either one real soon!
Fires of Hell chapter 7 . 3/5/2003
-wants to know what happens next-
Laughing Cat chapter 7 . 2/21/2003
*applauds* I really like this story. I think that both of your stories are coming along awesomely.
Sime Fireblaze chapter 7 . 1/24/2003
Love the story, can not wait to read more, soon!
OdangoHead chapter 7 . 12/9/2002
Ow! lol Did it just get hotter in here, or that juts your story? Continue soon, this is a great story. do you have a website for this story? Oh, & if its not too much trouble, could you email me when you update again? Thank you!
OdangoHead chapter 2 . 12/9/2002
Kitten! Kawaii! I just had to stop & review right now! i LOVE this story so far! Glitch is totally awesome too!
Jen chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
Could you please e-mail me whenever you have added more chapters to Glitch and to Pawn's Game, if it is not too much trouble?
Jen chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
Will you let me know through e-mail whenever you put any more chapters up on this story? I would really apreciate it.
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »