Reviews for Legend
Skoonie chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
Pretty funny, how Nataki and Taiyo got lost, but I still think this story belongs in the manga category.
Skoonie chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Sweetness! Although I believe this story would be better suited in the manga category.
Zero Monroe Childs chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
I absolutely LOVE your work...even though I've only read 'Advocate' and the first chapter to this... .
Tk.T chapter 34 . 6/17/2004
OH! Don't let that be the end of the story! Update! I give KUDOS for Legend!
Tk.T~!
Baby Moony chapter 34 . 6/8/2004
omg...THIS BETTER NOT BE THE END OF IT! IVE STAYED UP FOR ABOUT 4 DAYS UNTIL 5AM IN THE MORNIN FOR IT TO END RIGHT HERE?I DONT THINK SO! *cough cough* uh sorry! it was great! i hope this isnt the end...please dont make it be n update soon!
Katsiebee chapter 34 . 5/20/2004
Ack! What happens next? Keep writing!
SulliMike23 chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
I read this whole story and it's yet another good one. I can see how they all managed to gather together...because it's their destiny to all have the summoning stones. But this is just a good story and I love reading your stories. Keep it coming.
notaboy chapter 33 . 4/10/2004
you must UPDAT UPDATE UPDATE! i am compl;etly engrossed in your story and will simply perish if you do not update
zozsnash chapter 32 . 4/3/2004
Cool, story I really like it, keep writing. I look forward to reading more.
Tk.T chapter 9 . 3/31/2004
Uh...you still didn't explain about Kay and Ren...you just kind of left them there! And is there a special reason why you say "night" instead of knight? Just curious... Looking forward to this Zettos guy...
Tk.T chapter 8 . 3/31/2004
Aw...Dimero is so sweet! I'm all for Nataki and Dimero, they're so cute!
Van Finales chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Wow this story is very interesting, and it is something similar to Forbidden Affection and Ever Sanctuary that I've . Death and destruction, both characters loses their people they truly care and love. I really feel sorry for Taiyo, she young and inoccent. Losing her mother that young is certainly painful and including her father. Also poor Nataki, she lose her only family, her sister. Man this is just like Auriel and Lucifus. Oh well, I better keep reading!
Tk.T chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Great chapter so far. But I think this should be in the Manga section or something. I've noticed that most of your main characters so far are girls... wonder if they'll be any boys...?
Tk.T chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
I reviewed ch. 10, but I haven't read any of the other chapters. But...since you've reviewed so much of mine I promise to read your ENTIRE story! I also wrote a LONG story like this one, so please check out my story, Uoy, unfortunately no one is reading it. Bummer. But anyway, give me a couple of days and I'll be finished with your story! I give KUDOS for Legend!
Barbados chapter 17 . 3/4/2004
Generally speaking, I'm not a huge fan of this genre... but this is hella good!