Reviews for Fire
LadyAnesta chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
i luv it! awesome :)

Anesta
xtasii chapter 1 . 12/29/2001
nice nice. i liked it. i see talent!
faline chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
nice but I don't think you started rhyming until the second half if you need help with rhyming word's and stuff I suggest you go to .com it has ton's of stuff for help and even some contest's you might like to enter
hottgurl chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
your a very good poet.

that was a poem that really got to me.

Made me feel like what it was talking about.

That was a really good poem.
Cybeleflame chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
ooh that was nice
Nerilka-chan chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
Thats not too bad. With a little work you could have something really really good here. good job _ neri-chan
empty account chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
Now I love you. This is what my pen name is all about, that fire within us all. Know, I picture the fire of life a more positive thing, but hey different people different opinions. The fire of a champion doesn't burn the brightest, but the steadiest. That's it, your on my favorite authors and this poem is on my favorite stories.
Weasley Weasley Jordan chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
HUm. Nice. Sorta Shaky on the meaning but after reading a few times i think i picked it up _ the Rhyming isnt bad either. I think its farily well done. More then fairly, thats jsut the first word that poped into my head then LOL. It does one good thing for me... It paints a Nice Mental picture of me to put to use in my Paintings. *So tired* If you enjoy Poems... maybe take a fast look at Childhood Dreams at My site. It might inspire you as yours has inspired me. I need to work on Rhyming Poems more. x.x Its hard though so i give you Mega props!

G. Weasley and L. Jordan