Reviews for The Sociopathic Taxi Drivers of New York City
michael.unreal chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
this story simply rocks!
Keala chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Where did you get the idea for this?

Very funny.
Xtasii chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
note: Rakish is not a Muslim, arab or pakistani name. i don't think its a name at all. Singh is a purely Sikh name, and no one is named that in Pakistan. Jehaar or whatever isn't a name either like Rakish. Shing Lbing and Nga Nga i don't even want to comment upon. other than that, this was funny in a twisted way. i guess. i appreciate the fact that you wrote this not-too-f'ed-up story that poked fun at both "the terrorists" and Americans, and not a hate-filled racist pointless piece of crap talking about how America would kick ass and remain unbeatable forever like some other people did on this site. thumbs up and good job.
Ragdoll chapter 1 . 5/23/2001
I love this story! Its true that however evil Saddam Hussain is he is a GREAT comedy character! South Park proved that. The destruction of the USA by a group of lunatic arabs is cool too... I thought it was cool when Nga Nga (AKA Jehaar the Funky Terrorist from Pakistan)started singing the Happy Days theme tune. The image of some taxi monitor being driven around New York by madmen who kill people along the way and carry dodgy nuclear devices was excellent and ingenious..just one more thing I...$£"£%$ oh Shit...arrrgh!..£"%"£$% THIS IS SADDAM HUSSAIN TAPPING YOUR PITYFUL "INTERNET". I DEMAND A SEQUEL TO THIS MOST EXCELLENT STORY. I DESERVE MORE STORIES ABOUT ME KICKING U.S ASS. THANKYOU
M. Stevens chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
That was sick and twisted. How could you write that...so well! Sweet!
Ksara chapter 1 . 5/29/2000
That was quite interesting and funny. :)
Larry chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
this story is really funny. I live in New York, and have often noticed that all the taxi drivers are pakistani, and this is just seriously funny. It has a plot weak enough for an Adam Sandler movie, but hey, I like adam sandler movies. And it's funny! I laughed my ass off the whole time! Right after I read this review Ima check your other stories too becuase this was like the funniest thing I ever read! I usually never read a story over 5 pages on fanfiction, but this time I did! Congrats! You are one funny person!
bazar mauhatti chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
hallo. I am here to designate your story as a good one and give to you a stamp of approval. it is mad funny yo.