Reviews for Dragonjewel
Lyra Kaji chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I know this is really old (like, REALLY old) but I really enjoyed it. This story had a lot of promise and I'm disappointed that you didn't continue it. If you did, though, and I can read more in some other location, please tell me, because I'd love to! And if you'd like more feedback, I will say that the writing was very fluid..there were some meanderings/tangents that were necessary to understand the plot, but I found many of the descriptions to be very beautiful. You drew us very quickly into the characters, and the culture of Auryn's country. I love the way you developed the language; it really augmented and complementing the culture very well. I can't wait to see where you went with this, and if you didn't, I beg of you to reconsider.

And, if you have more of this story posted somewhere else, again, I'd love to keep reading, and give you more constructive feedback.
Magnus Wolfbane chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
wow..this is great...just..wow
Eddie Wright chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
What an active start... I enjoyed it! Write the next part, I'll be waiting or it!
And I'd appreaciate it if anyone reviews my story...
Dark Lord Ven chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
At first I got the characters confused. This is one of the last stories in this section. When are you going to post the next chapter?
The Child of The Potted Plant chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
Good story. Have you ever read any Taomra Pierce, becuase one of the places in her book is called Port Cayn.
DragonsEclipse chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
This is really good. Are you going to continue it? I'm really eager to know what happens next. Keep it up! _
freedman121 chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
This is cool. The plot is good. One problem: You don't have to continue, right. But you are just leaving the ones who review on the edge. What will happen next? I think I'D like to know, even if other people don't. Thank you.
CrzyLilMonkeyCow chapter 1 . 2/5/2002
wow...that's probably the best story i've ever read! Good job! It's really easy to picture it and how things can change so quickley! Start up the next chapter if you haven't already! i wanna read it!
Anubis too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
Hey! this is the second time I've read this, and you still haven't made a new chapter for this great story! bad you! (j/k) More! love this story!
Firedew chapter 1 . 3/19/2001
Wow, please continue that story, it's excellent! Great Job! :)
Jippy chapter 1 . 6/25/2000
!0 fools! 10 !
Dragon Slayer chapter 1 . 6/9/2000
That was asome! Please write a sequle! ( Oh, very creative writeings!) See Ya!
Cellie chapter 1 . 4/17/2000
If you don't right more i will be searosly enoyed. (Grin dont ya love my spelling) But know realy this is a realy good story trapped me right away.
Eilonwy9 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
I like it... could be a little better written, though!
Tabbycat2000 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
It's a little rough around the egdes, but I like it. I give it a 9.