Reviews for My Church
Plato's Optic Runaway chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
so insightful...great...
Lindsey chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
Hi, let me first just say that I'm a Christian and,therefore, don't agree with you. Don't get me wrong I'm not gonna start preaching at you, hehe! I just wanted to say that chuch isn't here to tell you how to love God but rather to surround you with Christian friends to encourage you and keep you accountable(help you not do things you shouldn't). Anywho, I'm not the type to be offended by stuff so feel free to let me know what you think about what I said.(that goes for anyone) Love,

AlwaysMe
Eibhinn Eonach chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
ooh, that really hit home. to that, i would have to say "amen". lol. it's exactly how i feel.. I don't think we should be told how to love God.. I think that you can worship god as a man or woman or both or whatever. it doesn't really matter... lol, I'm odd. my views are somewhat.. pagan, but yeah. lol.

and by the wya, if you're the same Cati who reviewed my poem, thanks! lol.
MissyMcSmartass chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
wow...I totally agree with you...I feel the same way, I don't go to Church and I don't belong to any particular religion. However, I still love God and I still have a relationship with him and I still try to live a good life. Excellent poem.