Reviews for Life
bubabaloo chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
Oh this is so true! I thought my friends were friends until they stopped calling me, hanging out with me outside of school, or even talking to me. My only problem is figuring out how to get away from them because they pretend they're still my friends.

I really hate it because I technically don't have any friends. Anyway, Lovely poem!

I really hope you got a high grade on this poem because you deserve it! I just have yet to see my enemies become my friends. anyway, Great job! I hope to read more of your work!
Meghanna Starsong chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
Yup, your poem perdy much describes what life is all about. Constant changing and rearranging. Nothing ever stays the same except the change. Very melancholly poem but well written, makes one think...
unaminous chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
THAMKYOUTHANKYOU!I needed to read this document! It gave me an new outlook on life...FAVORIE'S LIST...once IO figure out how to do so...
DemonCatBeastie chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
Interesting concept, again, and a popular one. Growing up is messy.

You've got the redundancy thing really dragging on you; you should try a poem using some slightly more creative words or ideas. It's a long poem that covers a bit too much at once and not enough on each subject. If you're mad about being blond, then write a poem about this annoying judgement call. If you're upset about your friends, write one about that. If you're puzzling over human interactions, focus exclusively there. it's just too much going on at once, and too drawn out.