Reviews for Forum of Lunatics
SpyTrap chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
Whew. *Embarrassed*
I wish I could say I just misspelled "obfuscation" purposely. Alas, no.
SpyTrap chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
No offense meant, but it seems as though the real intention of the poem is not to express your emotions, tell a story, or even connect to your readers, but to impress us with your daunting vocabulary.
To quote, "Eschew obfustication."
Dawningflames chapter 1 . 4/19/2001
one skill i wish for such as urs...to rhyme...u mind if i take that? and anyway, very good poem. it deffinatly should go in a book. Is Ushio a famous person too, or does he represent u?
The Angry Generalization chapter 1 . 4/19/2001
Words that I had to look up in the dictionary while reading this: Caucus, sentience(I was hoping that one was a typo, but no luck), and prelate. Whoa. I thought there's be more than that. I now stare blankly and wonder whether you are just a heck of a lot older than me, or a genius. Large vocabularies astonish me. Ok, now let me go crazy. ! I loved this! LOL! Intelligent humor, a thing rarely seen. These are all known philosophical figures, correct? But I failed to recognize anyone besides David, Plato, and Solomon. Now I have to go look them up in an encyclopedia. What da heck are ya doin' at ? Work such as yours shouldn't be on a cheesey website! It should be published! Get this stuff out there. It deserves better than this crummy site!
Brianna Amara Mavelle chapter 1 . 8/13/2000
It was just a bit confusing but it reminds me of the ancient epics like the ones about Beowulf and Oedipus, so I thought it was pretty good.
Tanzy chapter 1 . 8/13/2000
that was slightly confusing but pretty good all to gether.
em231 chapter 1 . 8/5/2000