Reviews for Trials for Kingdoms Part One: The Princess
Kageken chapter 14 . 2/17/2002
This story is very interesting and well-written! Apart from a few minor spelling errors (which are likely just typos), the story flows extremely smoothly, and is a very good read! Keep it up!
February chapter 13 . 2/16/2002
Great story! As a fellow fantasy writer I commend you on your delightful plot :D Cool names too. Very intriquing, I can't wait to read more.
lotty chapter 13 . 2/16/2002
oooooh! this is great, i like the jak character :0)
LittleMaggie chapter 13 . 2/15/2002
Oh, you said you will write faster with encouragment? Here it is: this is so good! I love it! I am on the edge of my seat, nearly dying to find out what is next! Please, please, please, pleast keep writing! I am sooo hooked! I wanna read more! I love this!
Allie chapter 13 . 2/15/2002
Yay! Five and a half stars! Will there be more soon? The only suggestion i have is to add a bit more sensory words, to make you feel the story a little bit more. other then that, definately one of the better fanfics that i've read so far. write more soon please, the way you ended it is just cruel. whats gonna happen?
LittleMaggie chapter 12 . 2/14/2002
Beautiful story, I love it a lot so far. I emailed my long, happy review to you since it was so long and I was complimenting it a lot. So check your mail.

Maggie

P.S. Please write more, I am completely enthralled in this story!
LittleMaggie not signed in you remember me right chapter 11 . 2/14/2002
Well to be honestly honest I was just a bit confused with how it jumped to Luken and Harne suddenly. perhaps you introduced so many characters in just one chapter it got confusing. I read this over 3 times so far and I wrote some notes to keep track of people, like I do whenever I read a good, worthwhile story like this. I added this to my favorites, just to let you know, and I think its fine so far. It's very interesting and I like Jak as a character very much he makes me smile when I read and he's so very real like some guys I know. Did that make sense? I always write such long run-on sentences!

Anyway, keep up this story, I really like it. I appreciate how you reviewed my story as well. Do you prefer a review for each chapter or a review for every part (you have 11 parts but only 3 chapters)?
LittleMaggie chapter 9 . 2/13/2002
Wait I have a question as I reread this. If Jak had spied on the Princess wouldn't he be able to recognize who "Amy" is even if she cut and colored - or attempted to, at least - her hair? Oh and this is so darn similiar at parts to the story I wrote that it's odd. Well you'll see for yourself in the future. The story called "The Forbidden", is what I am talking about. Anyway I think this is great. I am adding it to my favorites!
LittleMaggie chapter 8 . 2/13/2002
That was awesome, too. I wanna know how you got italics and bold print to work in your stories! I am so frustrated that it doesn't upload in my fiction.
LittleMaggie chapter 4 . 2/13/2002
This flowed beautifully, like a river of words that formed a single intricate ribbon of beautiful storytelling. In other words it's plain wonderful.
kitty chapter 10 . 1/8/2002
I really love this story! please poast up more soon 8)
noodlepower chapter 8 . 1/6/2002
Awesome story. Post more... pretty please?
Angelgirlie805 chapter 8 . 1/6/2002
I really like this story a lot and I hope that you post the next parts now that I have reviewed it anyway keep it up.
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4